PRAYER REQUESTS

erikkennedy777

This first post will contain a guild members name, followed by a short summary of what that person would like prayer for. Subsequent posts will contain a more in depth request as well as the members suggestion for the one or two liner for the first post. You do not have to be a member of the guild to pray for us :) The other particulars of this will be worked out soonish, such as reporting when a prayer has been answered or needs to be updated. You may ask for prayer for whatever you want to, but pick out what you feel is the most important thing you want prayed for on the first post. I want each member to be praying for one another, but this is not a full on prayer ministry per se. Each member will be required to read this first post only, and as you read it, pray for the requests. It will be updated each week, or sooner. (hopefully)

erikkennedy777: Pray for my daughters, my three year old Jael is going through chemo for brain cancer, my one year old Heidi has strep and possible H1N1.

My daughters

My 3 year daughter had a brain tumor removed and has undergone three rounds of chemo, and is currently in her fourth round. This fourth round however is different and more toxic than the previous three, and include what is called stem cell transplant. During her second round of chemo, they collected stem cells from her to be given during these more aggressive rounds to help her body recover from the effects. She has had a quite a few complications along the way, she has had a terrible week, having some parts of her body shut down or quit working right. Her white blood cells have been recovering these past couple of days, and she seems to be climbing out the pit she has been in. While I was up in Gainesville, my other daughter Heidi got sick and I have had to come back to Daytona Beach to be with her. She has a possible slight strain of H1N1 and strep throat. My wife keeps a care page for Jael if you would like to read the updates from her. https://www.carepages.com/carepages/JaelKennedy

To summarize: Pray for my daughters, my three year old Jael is going through chemo for brain cancer, my one year old Heidi has strep and possible H1N1.
Edit/Delete Message

Back