Prayers for hope, strength, faith & health

leardca

Hi, my name is Susan.

Not many or if any may know me unless you've heard some of my story in WoW Redeemed guild.

I'm asking for prayers because I have been sick since the age of 15 and as of January 2009 have gotten severely worse. The doctors don't know what is wrong and are continuing to do tests to find out. What they do know is that it is some form of seizure disorder - what is causing it they're not sure - they know it isn't Epilepsy or the inherited Aneurysm that runs through my family - which is some comfort (aneurysm).

Part of the process to find out what is wrong is xrays & scans - however the doctors are becoming worried with the amount that has been done already since in the span of 3 months I've had over 60 CT scans alone, a few hundred xrays, an MRI, etc. As well - the medication they have to treat me with are also making me more sick but they don't want to take the chance of taking me off of them just yet till they know another resolution. Fainting spells, blackouts, concussions, headaches, no appetite have become normal for me - which isn't the greatest thing.

Through out all of this - my loving boyfriend has been there for me - but as of late things have become stressful for him since he has children from another marriage. He and the Lord have been my strength and helped me with my faith. My faith has been tested a considerable amount in the last seven years that I almost gave it up completely.

Its hard for me to ask for prayers - I have been so independent - but as the Reverend at the Church I go to stated - "its often best to ask for help and prayer from our brothers and sisters because often time this alone will give us the strength to get us where we need to be and closer to our Father."

Thanks.

Sis, the Rev was right, Prayer is what is needed especially since this is going beyond our simple comprehension. I thank you for including us in your request and we will faithfully pray on your behalf.

I can definitely sympathize with not wanting to ask for prayer on several levels. Its cool to hear your story though. Keep up the faith and fight the good fight and we'll for sure be praying for you :)

Thank you! I have come a long way in my faith but I still have a bit of a ways to go - I really truly do appreciate the support and prayers from everyone. Especially lately since my health is declining a little bit more as of late. Hopefully it will turn back around.

God Bless all!

wow :( I'm really sorry! I have a like... HORRIBLE HORRIBLE memory, but I will definitely be praying for you when I think about it ^^ I'm really sorry!

Back