PRAYERS!!

RubberDucky

God may be giving me a great opportunity. i may be blessed enough to go to Japan for 11 days to do missions work. Japan is one of the most unreached areas of the world. everyday 30,000 youth . if God wills it, i can get my passport and raise the money by July. i could use some prayer on this. i talked to the guy in charge of it and he said God had great things in store for me. i want to know if i can go at all. pray that God will bless me financially and that my parents would know his will. that may be the hardest part. convincing them to let a 15 year old fly to the other side of the world for 11 days. *sigh* but God prevails. please prayer, not only for me but also for the Japanese youth. God bless.
Joey.

Praying, lol i am 15 and my parents laugh when i ask to go to the mall...but maybe thats just my parents. good luck man.

LOL!

I will be praying for you man; it sounds like an amazing opportunity. I will pray for the Japanese youth as well; for them to hear the word. hopefully from you :)

well. to an extent. i can listen to loud music, make quick plans w/ friends and am often left alone in the mall for about 2 hours (GameFrog Cafe anyone?). but, i have only been as far as Georgia. Japan will be a stretch.
Joey.

STC your mom is a very nice lady and she is only doing what is best for you. You should listen to her and respect her in all you do.

Rho

I believe only 2% of Japan's population professes Christianity, so I don't find it surprising that God would put that on your heart to go there.

I will pray that God's Will be done in the situation!

Though...you may find that His Will may (or may not) be what you expect or even are hoping for. If you can pray for, and have an accepting spirit of His decisions in your life (much more easier said than done, sometimes!), then whatever the outcome, it will be a blessing!

That being said...Japan would be a cool trip, and depending where you are, it is very safe or not. When there last for business, out in Mie, all the children rode the trains by themselves to and from school (hundreds of 'em) and all rode bike's around the country side. The inner cities of Tokyo, etc. were a little more risky, especially during evening hours. Overall, very, very typical to any US city/suburb area.

Bullet trains are fun, and so are getting hot soup and canned hot coffee (made by Coke!) from vending machines! And the Shabu Shabu...mmmmmm...

...but, I digress...

Back