Priest AOE video

Exo-Slayer

I jumped on the Test realm today and copied over one of the level 60 priests and decided to test out this new holy nova. It works about as well as Arcane Explosion, except that it also heals, and it costs about double the mana.

I made a short video showing two aoe pulls I did, and keep in mind the first fight I used rank 1 Holy Nova mostly. Holy Nova I think relies more on a large mana pool then a lot of +damage but I think this will help solo priest aoe grind a lot.

http://files.filefront.com/aoe_0001wmv/;4853087;;/fileinfo.html

You can't copy over your own characters this time, they have a list of premade characters you have to use. I wish I had a priest they are going to be awesome after this patch.

My pally can do that too, just at a much faster kill rate with much longer down time.

In terms of pve, its just giving priests some ability to solo (which I felt they needed more of to start with)
In terms of pvp, it's not much of a threat.

I have yet to see shadowform 1.10, though. And to this day shadow priests are probably my hardest 1v1 pvp fights.

Your pally may be able to do that to specificly undead creatures but priests can aoe like that on anything, the damage is just slightly lower then arcane explosion but has the healing tacked on for about twice the cost.

True; thats why a lot of pallys wish our aoe spell (consecration) would heal over time also.

Back