Progression again?

Angryson

Just wanted to know if people are still interested in doing progression raiding again. Cuz we're definitely not getting the participation and consistency we need for it right now.

I'm willing to restructure things again if I have the people who wanna do it.

2 stacks of seafood burning a hole in my pocket. Let's fire it up!

Last edited:
my main's being wasted on PUG's. so if you ever need someone to fill a spot, i have two geared DPSers. just didn't want to roll out anyone in the main group.

Would love too... been waiting for a GL to get back to me... been biding my time elsewhere... That said, I have some sweet gear on my Horde... and my Sith is almost max.

I have been gearing up tomato as a resto druid, and ghallagher is ilvl 356. I will gear him up as well in the new dungeons. If you guys need an alternate, or a main as a healer, I can give it my best shot :)

I have been gearing up tomato as a resto druid, and ghallagher is ilvl 356. I will gear him up as well in the new dungeons. If you guys need an alternate, or a main as a healer, I can give it my best shot :)

Awesome! Glad you are back!

Likely be coming back to the game after taking about 4 months off. I'll be available Tuesday nights. I'll have a short gearing up time to catch up.

Back