• Drop Kara and replace it with ZA

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Drop Tuesday/Thursday run all together

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angus_Og

I have created a new thread since the last was getting so long. Also for another reason. It has come to my attention that we are going to loose half our run in a few weeks. With that said here is another poll with our options. Please vote!

PS.
since i did not post before, this is what we will be loosing in a few weeks.
a healer, a tank and at least 3 dpsers.

Last edited:
i can tank gruul's lair on a tuesday or thursday night, but i ma not put of progression runa nd therfore no big say lol

Last edited:
My personal feelings on this is that our core group was getting pretty close to ready for ZA. However with losing a few people, that may be a setback. I'd say fill in the holes and go Kara for a few weeks... and if we're ready, start ZA.

I think it'd be hard to find 25 people for Gruul on a Tu/Th night. But I'm up for trying whatever.

Sounds like we are losing all of K12?

Need to think about this a bit. First thought would be to run Gruul's Thursday nights, assuming Rhys' bunch is interested that would give us 15 or so well geared, a few others in the guild would probably also be interested, we can add some sga and we'd have a run.

I'd also like to start ZA. I wouldn't mind helping another group in kara. Or reconstituting our group, perhaps on different nights if need be.

I would love (when I am able to join, which looks like it will be quite often over the next few months) Kara Tues, and ZA Thursday, with as much of the 'regular' as we can currently keep together.

I would like to get involved in kara, zg, gruul's or whatever at this point. I'm just about maxxed out on what I can get for gear from heroics and tailoring, I just haven't wanted to jump in on someone's spot and "ride the coattails" of everyone else. So whichever run is short I'd be happy to join in.

I will know more of what we are going to do in a week. We would be more then happy to have you join us once the decision is made.

I'd like to give Gruul a shot on Tues/Thurs nights. We've been doing Kara successfully for quite some time. Granted we haven't taken down nightbane or netherspite, but I don't think gear from those bosses is a requirement for Gruul.

I'm sorry to see K12 go, but that's their decision. We can combine groups with one or both of the other Kara groups and progress to new content. That is assuming its the desire of the remaining folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back