PS2

idios77

is there any way to adapt PS2 equipment (gampads specifically) to work with your computer? i'm interested in emulating PSX and PS2 so i can play dance dance revolution, and i'd like to use the dance pads.

WELCOME TO CGA! and as far as dance revolution goes... i have no clue

uhm. play station 2 converters? i don't see any... i know PS2 is like a mouse and can undersatnd confusion...sorry.

i think what CCGR is talking about is a little switch that convert ur vid/audio cables into usb

DDR......

EVIL!!!!!
mad.gif

no I have 2 ddr pads that are for PS2 and I have a dual usb adapter that lets me plug them both into my computer

k thanks man, but i've never gotten anything off ebay before. is there a sotre i could get it from online, or should i figure ebay out?

Hmm...

*has an image of playing Counterstrike via DDR pads.

"No way he could've hit me! I jumped to the left! Really! I did!"

Lol, or even worse, a game on the Q3 engine, Q3, RtCW, etc. . .

Ive had people ask me how to set gamepads up for those games, and even tho it is possible, I still tell them not to, since using a gamepad would put a player at a serious disadvantage since the all important movement in those games would be hindered.

In CS, my aim would suck with a gamepad, lol

I use an EMS USB2 for DDR (which you can get off that page), and it works great! And my friend has a Super Dual Box, which also works great. For a complete list of adapters that work with stepmania (assuming that's what you want it for), go to stepmania.com

Back