PvE Lightbringer Farming?

Halonic

I am wondering if there is enough interest in this for me to organize a group next week? My Necro has over 15,000 Lightbringer points, which translates to the title of Conquering Commander.

One of the best places to farm Lightbringer points is the Gate of Secrets. I did a run today with heros/henchies just to see how long it took. 45 minutes for 274 Lightbringer points.

The only baddies to kill are Morganites and Graven Monoliths. There are two bosses on this run, a Ritualist that has Caretaker's Charge elite and a Mesmer that has Symbols of Inspiration elite.

There are usually anywhere from two to five Morganite chests per run.

Here is the path to take if you prefer going alone:
http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Image:DomainofSecrets.jpg

I'll go and Rho has Thursday and Friday off this coming week.I'm still crossing my fingers for the Friday- Saturday he is supposed to have.

Kel Queen of all Europe

PS
Why is it that whenever I go farming with "Halonic the Uber Farmer" I alway do something, or a couple of somethings, to make me look like a total newbie?

Why is it that whenever I go farming with "Halonic the Uber Farmer" I alway do something, or a couple of somethings, to make me look like a total newbie?
I've never thought that about you. Its always when I go with Andrew (one2dredd) that stupid things happen to me.

For example (and I've never told him this) Dredd and I and Necromancer Avenger were trying a 3-man farm for Sunreach's Shield one time. I was playing the Monk. Dredd told me he was going to "death charge" in and use StarBurst in their midst.

Well, I didn't know then what I do now. You see I don't have an Assassin. I didn't know that "Death Charge" was an actual skill. I thought he would simply just run in there amongst the baddies and set off Starburst. He asked me if I was ready. I said yes. Boom, and he was dead and I wasn't even in range enough to snap off a heal. To his credit, Andrew didn't say anything. I learned fast, though, lol.

My last "stupid moment" was again with Andrew. We were doing the Gate of Madness mission where you have to kill Shiro. Just the 2 of us and heros. We took a long time to skill up because he had to go buy a skill and we were equipping heros with the right skills. I was playing my Necro. Spoil Victor is a necessary necro skill for this mission.

We were 2/3 of the way through the mission when I realized that I didn't have Spoil Victor with me. Not only that, my Spoil Victor Necro is a blood build and I had gone as SS. I was so engrossed with skilling up my heros that I had neglected myself. Again Andrew didn't say anything.

Sometimes things just happen that way. You know you can look back and build memories even in a game.

I've never thought that about you. Its always when I go with Andrew (one2dredd) that stupid things happen to me.

LOL you should have brought back the bloopers thread. I have had many times where I have messed up. Like when Talon, Halonic, and Avenger and I went on a cap run on one of those "double capping experience weekends". We were going in this area to get an elite for Avenger and along the way there was a few bosses that we wanted to kill for their caps. So I set up my skills and we head out. Once we get to the boss that I was supposed to cap I realized that I didn't bring a signet of capture. I was so embarrassed that I didn't even say anything over TS about it :eek: .

LOL I have messed up as well. But I choose forget them :p. Or I just can't think of any right now. I just woke up on my day off so I am trying not to think hard.

Back