PvE Night!! Vote in the Poll 06-23-07 9 pm Eastern

woot! execpt you forgot the poll again..

I vote for FoW, UW, or SF, or tombs..

Well.. I was online.. But nobody was answeing me.. I messaged Mirawyn on TS and Ingame so I could get into the GW channels.. But To no avail.. nobody answered back. Nobody was answering ingame either. This sucks

lol i was asking Hescommingsoon to registar you but half way through asking him u left. Also Dea was AFK since midday

Well.. I was online.. But nobody was answeing me.. I messaged Mirawyn on TS and Ingame so I could get into the GW channels.. But To no avail.. nobody answered back. Nobody was answering ingame either. This sucks
Sorry about that... Every once in a while, I forget to log off. And last Saturday was one of those times.

normally when i was in my "im too cool to talk on ts so i type but really i dont have a mic so this is my awsome cover story" i would get disconnected from inactivity.. sometimes mid battle... i always did wonder why there was never a spike called.

rofl i had a time when i left for a surprise trip and i had GW running, and i left it on... by the time i returned it said "You have been playing for 2 days. Please take a break."
:p

Too bad there's not a log file or something where you can see all the chat that has gone on while you're away for that long.

Back