PvP Friday - 18Nov05

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
I would like to encourage guild members to participate in PvP or GvG again this Friday.

Judging from the fact that the early event did not happen, I am going to cancel the 7pm session unless significant (3 or more) people post interest here.

As for the 10pm session, we were able to pull together a team of 4 for a few rounds in the team arena last week. I would like to be able to at least match that, if not take 5-8 people to the Tombs or possibly GvG this week. Please post your interest in participating here.

I will also be starting another thread to discuss future plans for preferred times and days, please visit that thread as well to discuss your requests.

Last edited:
I would like to doTombs or GvG this Friday. I'm unsure of my current plans for the weekend, but I should be able to get a few hours to play on Friday.

I would love to participate. However, I don't get out of my Youth Gathering until 10:00,then after that I need to clean up the youth room a little (For the glory of God!). Can I jump in between 10:30-11:00? That would be awesome!

Also, on the IGN vault website has good articles on PvP.:)

Back