PvP Friday 4/10

dorkelf

Mirawyn and I will both be there. I'd like us to try a Rit Spike build Necro Avenger has been working with. It calls for channeling rits, an ice ele and whatever else to balance it out. I think we've always done well with Rit spike so if you're inclined bring a pvp rit and be ready to work with the build. Otherwise bring whatever you can. It will be fun!

Paul

idk, my weekend is pretty crazy. Gotta start packing for Disneyland and Easter festivities. I'll try and be there tho.

I'll probably be on, but later than usual. My sister (about 1.5hrs away) has invited the whole family over for dinner before her church's Good Friday service. AND the guy she's been seeing is going to be there. It sounds like he's a gamer, so I might have to do a little recruiting :D.

Yes! :D:D:D

I'm sure this weekend is crazy for a lot of folks. But we'll give PvP a try. Necro
Avenger expected that he could come, and there may be other Lion people too.
Astrodood almost joined up with us when we were forming a team on Tues!

Paul

I'm looking forward to joining you guys one of these days... if I can ever get through the RA stuff.. :(

RA shouldn't be too bad if you have the right kind of build. If you're having trouble getting past it, post your build here and we can get it tweaked to make it easy. I think you only have to win 5 total matches, not even 5 in a row, so its doable. We can definitely help you with the team arenas.

Paul

I only tried RA once... with my warrior. He didn't last long. I think that was about a year ago. Since then I've been using my fire Ele almost exclusively. I'm hoping he does better. Here's the build I use in PvE:
BalendinsSkills.jpg

OgVCoMzEtAuguQwQREZlN5SA

Well I can tell you one thing first off: No PvE skills in PvP ;). Switch that out for a rez sig.

Back