PvP Signup, Friday 1/19/07 9:50 PM EST

PvP signup for HoH

• Total voters

dorkelf

As you all know there will likely be some major changes to HoH this weekend, and as a team we're going to have to navigate our way through them and figure out how to remain competative in the new environment. To do that I think we'll want to take two teams of 6 into HoH if possible, filled out with heroes as necessary. With two groups we would have as many Team SoE members as possible actively working within the new environment and thinking about build changes that might be necessary.

Please sign the attached poll if you can come. Also please be prepared to be flexible and try some different things. If possible, earn yourself some Balthazar faction beforehand so you can buy new PvP skills as needed.

Paul

Count me in ... I can bring my E/A, warder/bomb, or I have been playing with a N/Me interupt spell/skill denial

I would, but the new seasons of Monk and Psych got started up.

Monk from 9-10, psych from 10-11. It's even worse for my mom and sister because they have Ghost Whisperer (all putrid tripe) from 8-9. So they're busy from 8-11 while I'm only busy from 9-11...

Back