PvP signup, Friday 1/26/07 10 PM EST

Signup for PvP!

• Won't be there, sorry!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dorkelf

I'll leave it to Dredd or Derk to respond with details about what we'll be doing, but I wanted to go ahead and get the signup started early. I have class Friday night and will probably be a few minutes late, unless we get out early. Also FYI I am working on a trapper build but I am going to post it here and give people time to discuss it before trying to run it with the team.

Paul

I will be there and if we have the man Power would like to run a GvG match and than maybe some HoH a little later in the evening depending on turnout

I work till 9 Central or 10 Eastern so i am not sure if i will make it. If i do i will be late.

idk if i will be there, my Dad is taking me to a Lacross Game or what-not... idk when i will be back. GL if i miss it tho, just dont win halls i need to be there, or photoshop me into the screen shot, YA i like the idea!

I am working on a GvG build and for those in Team Soe that are interested I would like to test it.

We need

2 Monks (Paul when you see this can you post the GvG monk Build?)

1 SS Necro

1 Sandstorm Warder

1 Mesmer

2 Ele (Searing Flames or Invoke Lightning Or sandstorm)

1 Warrior or Bunny thumper

Hmm...THAT post looks very familiar. :D

Yeah, I'll be there. With my husband in Alabama, what else do I have to do?

I miss ViM trapping.

*puts on mourning veil*

I would like to participate. BUT, I do not have NF. I could try Bunny Thumper/warrior, or monk (although its been awhile), Necro, "E/A" earth bomber/warder, or Rit spirit spammer.

Back