PVP Video

WOW, what a fantastic video. Very entertaining to see all those HUGE numbers go up. Of course I especially liked the duel with the Pally at the end. You soloed Araj!! That is just too awesome.

I must DL your first 2 videos now, quality stuff, thanks for the time and work getting them to us.

Someday, I'll do a PvP video, someday. Of course, it'll be me healing, healing and doing some more healing. LOL, j/k

aves or anyone should join me in a city raid sometime. Solo paladin pvp, as I've noticed, is rather boring without insane gear or chains of lucky crits.

tell me what a City raid is about. I am curious and have not been on one before. What should I expect out of a successful one?

Mirakle, the success of a city raid is simply to have pure fun. No goal in mind, no worries, no hard feelings; just fun and good times. ;)

Typically, just drawing out a few 60's after messing with their local defense channel by killing guards and fighting them is what I'm looking at. I'd recommend watching "Fanaticism" or "Conviction" by Jamaz of Shadowmoon; a rank 12 paladin doing world pvp (mostly) in groups/pairs. He's the guy that inspired me to shoot for rank 10.

Of course, if you're really insane you could try taking down the faction leaders, but that usually requires a big raid, and typically, raids get bogged down with flames, people dropping out, lag, worries about dishonorable kills, and so on.

Back