Quest question...

Fade

For quests where you have to give the correct answers (for example: Fluent in Krall title quest) if you make the wrong choice, can you go back to do the quest over to get the title?

In CB, I clicked the wrong answer because I was just breezing by the turn-ins. I didn't get my title either, lol. In OB, I read the quest and clicked the correct answer and got my title. I noticed, in the low levels anyway, that there are a few quests like this. Can mistakes be undone? I think it would be very lame to miss out on a title, especially since you can misclick a quest.

Just wondering if anyone knows. I talked with a couple players in-guild about it. Would love to hear what anyone finds!

Thanks!!

I wish I knew the answer to help you. Have you tried asking this on Aionsource.com forums? I remember having a similar situation on the Asmo side with the found hatchet quest. I just never seemed to know the right way to answer the guy.

After looking into a bit more, aparently when u drink the potion to hear what the krall is saying, u automatically earn the title, making it so whatever u answer, won't affect the title anyhow.

Back