Questing Mod:QuestHelper

skvsr

I had a quest mod suggestted to me the other day by another gamer. QuestHelper is found at Curse Gaming's site. It will consider the quests you have, place them in an order to finish them in a time effecient manner and guide you to the objectives. When I am questing, it is very helpful. When I am not, I shut it down. Anyhow - I am including the link to its download site so you can try it if you like.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/9924/

This mod is supposed to have trouble with Outlands according to the documentation on the page. i have not tried it myself, however.

What I am currently using is LightHeaded which adds a side panel onto the quest log that contains relevant information on the quest as posted on the WowHead website, so you don't have to alt-tab out to see that type of information.

I too have recently started using Lightheaded. There is another mod called double-wide from the same author which breaks the quests out into two panels for easier viewing which I also like. Enjoy!

I have found one I actually like better than QH. it is called Carbonite. you can get it at www.carboniteaddon.com

click the free version button called cabonite quest, and install the same way manually as every other addon. it gives a nice mini map you can move and scale and shows the area you need to find your mob, or items in colors. so you know where to look and know when you are outside that area. very cool

Last edited:
QH hasn't had trouble with Outlands for quite a long time.

It takes a little more brains to use QH in WLK with phasing and all that.

Back