Questions for XenForo pre-sales team

we can also build upon both the light and dark bases, with things like custom note icons, category strips etc per section/game, but its a start at least!

Two themes are done a White,Red, Black and Grey (light)
and a Black, Red, and white theme

light needs a few more tweaks but will last for weekend until i have time to fix any remaining issues :)

Download Files and XML file.[/B]
http://kingdomgamer.net/CGAStyles.zip

Step 1 upload the contents of the Upload contents folder to the doc root of the forum (so in same area as index.php etc) its safe to overwrite, as the edited images in styles will need to overwrite the default ones
Step 2 : import the XMLs file provided in the zip (style-CGA-Dark-&-Red.xml and style-CGA-Light-&-Red.xml) via the xenforo admincp > appearance > import style
Step 3 select which you want as default via the appearance > styles page, its the toggle/circle next to the name
Thank you so much!

I still plan on starting on the migration around 10 a.m. Central tomorrow (Saturday, Sept. 19). I haven't done any of the prep work and likely won't have time tonight AND get enough sleep to be coherent in the morning. I haven't even purchased the license yet. :(

Which reminds me: What modules do you all want to purchase? It's not ideal, but if we can reach a consensus and the cost isn't outrageous, we could purchase the add-ons along with the license tomorrow so it's all set to go at launch.

I may have a block of time for follow-up work on Sunday (9/20) evening as well, but I'm not sure yet.

Did we get the article building one that helps make the website bloggy/articly/normal website?

Back