Status
Not open for further replies.

rightway0

Who are you?

From where did you come?

Why do you exist?

How will you end?

What about you after death ?

If you are muslim, this is a simplified book which will help you to get the answers.

If you are not muslim, why not look for the answers
of these questions ?

Direct link:
http://al-islam.5u.com

Download link:
http://whyislamsa.com/Books/wi_BasicIslam.rar

At the end I dedicate this excellent islamic song (nasheed) to all of you .

Direct link:
http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lastbreathfd1.swf

Download links:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yt7ids
http://www.uploading.com/?get=E1FF7BIN
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ASEOUOMQ

Who are you?

From where did you come?

Why do you exist?

How will you end?

What about you after death ?

If you are muslim, this is a simplified book which will help you to get the answers.

If you are not muslim, why not look for the answers
of these questions ?

I know I have the answers to those questions already. I got them from the bible. :)

I'm going to take a stab at this. Correct me if I am wrong, or add to it as you see fit.

Abraham had 2 sons, one by Hagar named Ishmael, and one by Sara named Issac. Ismael and Hagar were sent to the wilderness because they were not God's promise. Isaac was the promise to Abraham and Sara. God did not make a promise to Abraham and Hagar. Right?
Therefore Ismael was not chosen by God, Isaac was.

Now I think that this is the point when Christians and Muslims split. Muslims from Ishmael and Christians from Isaac. Since Isaac was the promise of God, not Ishmael, isn't that the lineage we should follow? Doesn't it seem logical that Ismael became bitter because he was "cheated" out of his birthright. But he wasn't cheated, he was concieved because man was trying to play God.

Anyone else?

I am a christian and my faith comes from God, the rock that is my salvation.
Jesus Christ God's son is the living word and and the truth made flesh.
He died on a cross in my place for my sins so that I will have eternal life and be reconciled to God.
My Lord Jesus Christ's blood was perfect and it was his life blood that atoned
for my sins.
I am a sinner not a saint and I no longer have to sin but if I do Jesus Christ is there standing in the gap for me. I do not sin on purpose but when I do I pray and repent and turn from it. God helps me through it and I renew my mind with the Word of God bringing about growth in righteousness that causes me no longer to sin in what ever area that it was.

What are the 2 commandments of God that are greatest of all?

The answer is---"Jesus answered,"The first is, "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one; and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength." The second is this, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself." There is no other commandment greater than these."(Mark 12:29-31)

You consider Jesus Christ to be a great prophet but you should know that he is the son of God, savior of the world.

The enemy of God is the fallen one, Lucifer(Satan) and he is the king of liars.
He is at war with God and humans. His action is to duplicate everything that God does in order to decieve us all.

May the Holy Spirit of God be with you rightway0 through Jesus Christ my savior and Lord.:)

Jeshurun

Last edited:
Ahahahaha follow whom u wish but compare plz compare the words of Muhammad to the words of Jesus the Christ!(I have) Remember "Love" oh so powerful and life sustaining! With this plz read Our book Matt, Mark, Luke and John!(notice anger points and why) Inspire is more like expect tho if and only if you have not a clue whom is the master of this world ask and you will see not know.Hint its not muhammad or the Christ!!!! Ask for truth then truth you shall receive! I am a follower of Jesus the Christ and you are whom?Nice to meet ya! If Love is what you plant then Love is what you receive!!!! P.s I follow Jesus the Christ which is my savior born in the middle east.I know where I go,whom I follow, why I exsist and where I go! When I end is the only unknown only because when and if I do its because I have finished my purpose!!! LOVE is the answer, The only answer!!!

I very highly doubt we will get a reply...this was a one time posting I am sure. By the way...good answers everyone so far. I would just like to start using some of Islam's beliefs to prove my point.

Now that I’ve read a little I would really like to reply a little more in depth..

Starting off small and petty…Mohammad said he saw Gabriel and the angel had 600 wings. Umm…it takes awhile to count to 600, was he counting them while Gabriel was speaking to him, thus missing the message? Or did he ask Gabriel how many wings? Or if Gabriel could stick around while he counted them. Was he so worried about all the wings and how many there were? I know if Gabriel came down and was talking to me, the last thing I’d worry about was haw many wings he had. This may sound sarcastic, I am sorry if it does, it is not intended to, but a balloon with a small pinhole still cannot hold air. Maybe there is some significance to it that I just do not know.

Islam states Jesus Christ was a messenger to Israel, and it was Gabriel that helped Mary become expecting with child, and Allah sent the Gospel to Jesus. Islam claims that the Torah and The Gospels were modified by the enemies of Allah. Peter? Matthew? Luke? John? Paul? Who were these enemies? And assuming the Torah and the Gospels were modified, why wasn’t the teachings of Mohammed modified by these enemies of Allah? Remember Ishmael, the one not created by God's plan but by man's plan, I do not believe that there can be any arguement in that point. Why would he and his descendents be given the truth, while Isaac, the one created by God's plan, and his descendents be lied to?

Islam states that Jews rejected Jesus…ok. Christians reject Mohammad…ok. But Muslims accept all Messengers and prophets, Jesus, Job, David, Isaac, Elisha, etc. That is very convenient. They accept Jesus, just not his followers, right?

Was Isaiah a Prophet in the Kuran? Just wondering.

And yet another pinhole…Mohammad said-“By whom controls my soul, no Jew or a Christian hears of me and not believe in what I came with shall enter Hell-Fire.” Well if a Jew or Christian believed then they are not a Jew or Christian, they are Muslim. It’s impossible. The statement is an oxymoron. What about Bhuddist? or People that followed Pagan Gods? or people that worship Satan? or Wiccans? This statement kind of sounds like an excuse to hate two types of people. Are you ever told to pray for their enlightenment? That is what Jesus taught us to do, not to hate, but love and pray.

Now I know not all Muslims are like the crazy and insane Al-Qaida people. Some are genuine and do try to follow what they think they know, and are good people. Misled, but good. All we can do for Christians is love and pray for you. That is what True (yes...DV...that word again...lol) Christians do best.

now some scriptures that strike home for me:

John 3:16- For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

John 1:1-In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14- The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Praise God!

Psalm 23
The LORD is my Shepard I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me besides still waters. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Thank you Jesus for your ultimate sacrifice so that I may one day join you in heaven. I am unworthy of such a gift, yet you saw fit to provide me with it anyway. And through your blood I am clean.

Amen !
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back