Quick notice

Parakletos

The ToJ server will be locked at 3 P.M. EST for A-team practice. I'm not sure how long we will be, but it wont be all that long, mabey 2 hours at the most. Thank you for your cooperation.

I thought ours was scheduled first?
rock.gif

Ours was scheduled first bu the A team takes priority since they have ZGL matches to prepare for.

Tough if somoene would have looked at the calendar before deciding a time...

wink.gif

Aww that my fault I dident even think about that. Well be quick about our practice then to make it 1 hour so you guys can have it.

so that means SEALs/Rangers  practice still on then right? Can they use the same password rizz just to avoid confusioin?

Uhm... para do you care if I jump in and spectate on the A team practice?

ok is the server still gonna be locked after A team practice? I'm sitting at my comp waiting for the password to go away. I dont wanna miss the scrim, but I donnu if I'm supposed to get in now or what

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Feb. 15 2003,3:10)]o_O

how tall are you soldier ?
5'10
wow 5'10 i didnt know they..... (well never mind)
Gunny: What's your excuse?!
Cowboy: Sir, Excuse for what sir?!
Gunny: I'm asking the *flippn* questions around here private!
Cowboy: Sir yes sir!
Gunny: Well thank you very much can I be incharge for awhile?!
Cowboy: Sir yes sir!
Gunny: How tall are you anyway private?
Cowboy: Sir 5'9" sir!
Gunny: Holy dog *poo* I didn't know they stacked *poo* that high! *deleted bad phrase*
Cowboy: Sir no sir!
Gunny: *poo-poo*, it looks like the best part of you *deleted*

There's more but I think I should stop =/

Drummer the password was taken off at around 3.45 by para. Then locked again at 3.50 with the pass you should have got in email. When you see fellow rangers/seals filling up the server you can assume its time.

Well you were there so im sure you figgered it out
biggrin.gif

Back