Quick Question

kate.brown

Hello all!

I'm just wondering, what is the best/preferred way to inform our admins of a problem on the server when there isn't an admin logged on?

For instance, earlier this evening I was playing when someone new to the server logged on. As we were talking someone else came on and proceeded to say all sorts of nasty things. I took a screencap and sent BL a message through here to inform him of the issue. So was this the correct way to go about this, or is there another method that our admins would prefer?

Thanks everybody; God bless!!

-Kate/JW

I think what you did was right, and effective. Thats a really good question though. I can give my email to some of y'all that play often, my email goes right to my phone and If Im home I can get on asap. Just a suggestion :)

this is an excellent question. I did get your message, but since I was no where near a computer I was able to do anything about it, so I apologize for that.

Let me talk to the other admins, and I will get back to you..

If I have my computer on, my steam is always up. Now, I may not be in front of it, but if I am, I will be happy to jump on and take care of things.

So hit me up on steam im at any time if I'm listed as online.

[toj.cc]Abea

Don't be sorry BL! Nobody lives at their computer (well...MOST people), I just wanted to let you know!

Y'all just let me know what you decide :D

I updated the general info thread with the best way to contact an admin.. PM in the forums was the overall consensus. Just make sure to PM a couple at a time, in case one cant be available. :)

Back