Raiding and Me...

Grodester

School is coming and the big OH NOES are coming with it...as with Meli school brings up WoW upsets. Also for me X-country/work now, I still need to work off like -48DKP so I'll try to come as much as possible like saturdays I most likely be able to come if no races or work in the afternoon. Ony runs well I'm really close to being attuned, and Mondays are actually good nights for me to raid as long as I finish my homework first. Sorry, I know my leetness is needed for some leet CoS/CoE and SS's and healthstones and Golemagg lol. My time is becoming limited and I hate it...

I'm sorry but in life School>WoW...

Sucks because we are so close to entering BWL and school is here, but I'll try to come to help out with furthering as much as possible.

Meh, real life is ALWAYS more important than WoW (as much as it hurts). I don't think anybody's going to be disappointed if you don't show... they just won't expect you to show.

We're always looking for hard-core gamers, but the beauty of Redeemed is that it's not required or even expected. We'll keep running MC, and as people get geared up, we'll move more and more to BWL (and, I suppose, the newer expansion content).

Don't feel that you owe us anything -- just give what you can and the guild will be better off for it.

EDIT: Gosh I sound like I'm in charge of the guild or something... I show up to every MC I can, but I'm nowhere near some of the real leaders. But speaking as an active member, I love the atmosphere that lets us focus on real life and "waste" time having a ton of fun!

Same here Deamiter. Sure everyone likes to pick on me and stuff cuz I have chosen real life commitments over raiding with you guys...no matter how much I love raiding. It's ok. School>WoW is to be expected once September comes around anyways. Like Deamiter said..."Don't feel like you owe us anything"

On a side note....I MISS MC!!! T_T

Okay, I have heard this term used alot. I am not sure what it means maybe someone can help me-

uruglmil murugl

What does that mean?

I will keep coming as much as possible, even if it is a little late/or stay for a certain amount of time...for instance this coming MC Friday I have work from 7p.m.-1a.m. :( (Stupid private party) so I'll be able to stay for a bit and help further you guys...

Back