Raiding in this guild

I think I prefer Benchwarmers over Left Behind List in a Christian guild ....lol

I did find this thread very interesting and thanks to all that posted. I feel Puggernaut or simply any Pug raid should work if you dont make the cut or your schedule doesnt allow. I try to save my main for guild raids until Friday of each week. Otherwise I working on the daily Heroics and such to gain badge gear and the occasional gear item i need and win the roll on in LFG Heroic 5 mans. I run the occasional Pug OS VOA and Ony as well in hopes to get gear that will allow me to raid when needed.:D

Schedules are posted on the in-game calendar. If there isn't anything listed on the in game calendar, we raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.

I just looked at the in-game calendar and that's where I got the information from. Are you seeing something different? Thanks for the days! That is really helpful. Is there a list of dungeons that we do, or is it just one dungeon? If so, what is the dungeon?

Kyle-Kristeen said:
The officers are in the process of getting our raiding schedule back together Bowser, these things take time.

I understand it takes time. I was just a little confused because Sambosoul said, "We raid 4 days out of the week. More than some raiding guilds," and I'm not sure what the schedule was/is because I couldn't find that information anywhere.

Sambosoul said:
If there isn't anything listed on the in game calendar, we raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.

Is this posted anywhere else? I apologize.. but I was looking for a raid schedule and wasn't able to find one. I just want to know where it is. Thank you for posting :)

Last edited:
I steamed them. My lunch was a few slices of baked turkey and a bag of veggies. The turkey was slow cook with tyme, rosemary and seasalt. The peas had nothing on them.

I just looked at the in-game calendar and that's where I got the information from. Are you seeing something different? Thanks for the days! That is really helpful. Is there a list of dungeons that we do, or is it just one dungeon? If so, what is the dungeon?

I understand it takes time. I was just a little confused because Sambosoul said, "We raid 4 days out of the week. More than some raiding guilds," and I'm not sure what the schedule was/is because I couldn't find that information anywhere.

Is this posted anywhere else? I apologize.. but I was looking for a raid schedule and wasn't able to find one. I just want to know where it is. Thank you for posting :)

Well I think the problem lies in the fact that what most of us take for granted as public knowledge may not be readily known. The guild does plan to raid monday, tuesday, thursday and friday at 6:00pm server. Even if it's not in the guild calendar most know to just be on at that point and wait for the call to go out to WL add the RL..

the raid schedule info is posted, has been for months on how when/what we raid. you can find all the info on one sticky in the raid discussion section of our forum entitled "Raiding with Redeemed" on the very first page *gasp* :p http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132

anyone interested in raiding with Redeemed should be familiar with the document before setting one single foot in any Redeemed raid as it would make the raid leaders job much easier. it probably answers every question you could possibly want to know, and if it doesn't answer something let me know and i'll work on getting you an answer. as far as the raids being on the in game calendar, that is an extra to give you an idea of which direction the raid leader may be going for that night as things may adjust depending on who is available to raid. just because something is not there doesn't mean there is no raid.

with newly elected guild leaders, you may see some updating or changes being made, stay tuned. :D

happy raiding!
Goodwone/Communications Officer

From "Raiding with Redeemed" :
•Scheduled raids are ones where our guild raiding is focused, including farm content that reliably yield dead bosses and upgrade gear and progression content that tests the guild's ability to down bosses. Guildies should not create their own runs of these raids and Veterans should not run them with PuGs or other guilds.
•Our scheduled raids are:
1.ToC 10/25
2.Ony 10/25 (this becomes puggable after Friday night of each week)
3.ICC 10/25
•Raid schedule. For up-to-date raid schedules, check out guild's calendar in-game or within Armory. Raids are scheduled at 6 p.m Server Time on some or all of the following nights: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Monday. We do not generally raid on Wednesdays (Bible study) or Saturday/Sunday (family and church). Friday is our established "open raid' night where we are as inclusive about invites as possible. Raids on other nights are generally more selective, but check the raid calendar for content (and it will ultimately be up the the raid leader that night). Raids typically end at 10 p.m. ST, but may stop earlier or later depending on the availability and sleepiness of the raiders.
•The guild's raiding is currently focused on ICC 10/25 (for progression and EPGP) and Toc 10/25 and occasionally Naxx 25/10 (for farming, gearing and learning raid teamwork). To maximize your chances at getting in a Redeemed raid, you should not pug ICC or TOC, or Ony until after Friday, to avoid being raid-locked out of a potential open opportunity. Similarly, Veterans should not pug any of these instances to preserve the ability to help out if needed.

Last edited:
According to the calendar we've done 14 raids since the beginning of October to now (14 weeks), and no raids are scheduled for February. I looked in the raid forums but was unable to find any schedules. Where are you getting that we raid 4 days a week, and where can I find a schedule for future /or weekly raids?

we backtrack and clean up the calendar every few weeks meaning we delete the old posted raids on the calendar. this is because the in-game calendar can only hold oh-so-many events and its easier to stay on top of it rather than letting it go and spending hours just deleting posts (trust me).

the in-game calendar is usually only posted a week to two weeks in advanvce. our usual schedule is tues, thurs, fri, mon. icc/toc

Thank you guys, that clears up a lot. I swear I've been on the days and times and haven't seen raids going on but it's entirely likely that I just missed them. I had absolutely no idea we raided that much.

I know there are a few people that are unable to raid with Redeemed because of their schedule or timezone. Is it possible for us to get together and have a raid of our own? I think Stubbed said he was willing to lead it.
Thanks again.

Thank you guys, that clears up a lot. I swear I've been on the days and times and haven't seen raids going on but it's entirely likely that I just missed them. I had absolutely no idea we raided that much.

Just hop in about 6pm server time and you can find something going on. The raid leaders try to keep everyone included but can only fit in a specific number per raid. If you are not selected it can be disappointing, but the good thing is, there are usually enough Redeemed members online who are willing to run random heroics, or a even a raid.

I am always willing to help.

The last few times I've been online on a Tues, Thurs, Fri, or Mon there has been someone spamming WL ADD starting at exactly 6 PM server time. (like if you look at 5:59 the raid leaders will not have said anything yet)

Seems like those guys are pretty on top of things. :)

Back