Raiding Suspension

Angryson

Redeemed Raiding is hereby suspended due to lack of raiders. We've consistently been calling the last few weeks of raids because we simply don't have enough people showing up.

Redeemed Raiding will resume:

1) In one month
2) If we get at least 10 people to sign up and commit to the progression team list found here

I will also update the current team listings here as well.

Happy Valentines Day

Although I support this decision, it makes me sad. Especially since I just came back :p No worries though, I will continue to gear up/level up my chars so that I have more versatility in what is needed in case we have some more people with only one good char for raiding sign up.

I may still throw a FL pug together once a week or so just to actually "raid", but progression is definitely on hold.

I may still throw a FL pug together once a week or so just to actually "raid", but progression is definitely on hold.

This is a bummer, but a good decision. It wasn't fair to the people who logged in every week to find out there wasn't enough peeps online. Hopefully we can get a few more geared up and ready to go and get back into it.

I assume most people do the raid finder on their own, but maybe getting a group together to queue for raid finder at the same time once a week. If it will benefit them that is. Tomato is now eligible. It would sure be more enticing to go along with at least a couple people I know.

I will be on hopefully before 7gt if i get off work soon enough! But if nothing else goes on tonight, I would be happy to go another night this week.

I wish I could, but I work Wed-Sat nights. I'd love to have a solid raid night on a Monday or Tuesday night.

I'm also unable to attend tonight. The last 3 weeks or so have wrecked havoc on my life, with this week being the busiest. For those who don't know, I just bought my first house and already have 2 tenants who just moved in.

If, for whatever reason, we don't have enough tonight, we can shoot again for monday per usual. Happy huntings and sorry again I can't be there.

No prob fierce. Its 5:30 pm server time, and I am the only one on... I am going to go ahead and say this will probably not happen, Monday it is! :p

No prob fierce. Its 5:30 pm server time, and I am the only one on... I am going to go ahead and say this will probably not happen, Monday it is! :p

We normally meet at 6pm server time (6pm PST) and there were 4 of us on at that time. Let's shoot for Monday.

Back