Ramble

Wend

The Forgiven Guild Leader
Hey, I just wanted to thank you Kevin for all your hard work both researching Slithus and grinding it (not to mention forking over oodles for mats etc.) I've certainly enjoyed showing up in Slithus and with a bit of direction taking on mobs, bosses etc. I can't say as that I quite understand yet what I'm doing there (my quest logs are mostly full but I'm working on that) but if/when I level another char to 50+ I'll be questing in Slithus for sure. Even without questing my rep is half way to friendly :)

Thanks also to John Sr. who did a great job directing the raid!! I think this will be a great addition to the SGA round robin. With you two leading the ranks, and with a bit of practice we'll be able to down any comers :)

Also it looks as if our high level ranks are swelling with the addition of Grymorgan, Sharps, Tinie and Billyibob to our 57+. Grats to Sharps on 60 (and any of you others who I may have missed). Seems like pretty soon we'd be able to field a 15 man team of "The Forgiven" 60's for something or other...maybe Slithus maybe UBRS etc.

You are welcome ... Silithus has been fun and something new... despites the bugs! Yuck! The 1.9 additions to Silithus are ideal for a more "casual" guild like ours and the 20 man AQ instance will be a new challenge for SGA. The 40 man AQ looks to be something to shoot for someday (prolly after we have mastered MC).

I am storing up many mats that will be needed by the guild for the 1.9 series of quests (to kill templars/dukes and many of the mats needed for the logistics quests .. details here http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-realm-test&t=125335&p=1&tmp=1#post125335).

There is still quite a bit of loot from the dukes/lords that can benefit all of us now, some more than others. There is very little in terms of upgrades for me in Silithus (until 1.9) and I am happy to strengthen the guild through all the farming in the past month or so ... and in the month to come. Shane and I have been having fun in the late night hours for sure, and we have seen a few very nice unique items drop for our toons.

I would agree that John Sr (Deedlyt) did an outstanding job with the first Silithus SGA raid. I think the SGA really appreciated our preparation and organization and they will really benefit from the Tues night raids in the weeks to come. Besides that, we will have fun!!

Demetrius (Kevin)

Back