Rankwatch

viglundr

Handy little program, don't need to configure it (but you can). All it does is watches the combat log, if it notices someone (level 80) using a lower then max rank spell (as there is no reason too anymore) it will spend them a private message and advise them of it.

I was in an SGA ICC raid with my shaman last week and it popped up for one of the pally healers, he was grateful, he has been 80 and healing for 6+ months and just found out from the add-on he was using a rank two lower then max, he was amazed at how much his heals were when he started using the right heal :)

Agreed. I found out the same when it came to one of my pally spells. It was one rank under the max. Found out after 9 months or so of hitting 80.

Nope, you were dieing so much because we, your healers, have selective healing. At the time you went splat, you weren't selected. :)

Nope, you were dieing so much because we, your healers, have selective healing. At the time you went splat, you weren't selected. :)
Lol.

Note to self:
  1. Run Heroic Halls of Reflection with Drensharra (on Artaioz).
  2. /Cast Misdirect on Drensharra.
  3. /Cast Distracting Shot on Mercenary & Volley Mobs.
  4. /Feign Death.
  5. :eek: Drensharra is deadified. :p

I, for one, am thankful for this mod. Through it, I have found several spells which were under max level. From my understanding, it has to do with a problem associated with dual spec not updating the spell in the off spec. This has been corrected, sorta. Now the spell simply disappears from your off spec.

this mod is great I laughed so hard at tom for his healer and he ranks being used but even more at the hunter using all level 1 ranks lol

Yeah, I've been using it, mostly as an informative tool. It happened to me once (running with Bethamel) -- use mangle, get spammed. Embarrassing, but so helpful.

So now I run it because I don't want to get "caught with my pants down" and because, with the bug, it's so easy to have your ranks not get updated.

i have been on the receiving end on my priest. i had forgot to train my mind flay when i hit 80. it was only a few days though.

It was great...I got messaged about my flame shock while I was healing with Dranoe...I'm glad people are running it :)

Back