Rated Battle Grounds

brootis

I'd like to start rated BG's one night a week for the guild, to be determined by the people who sign up to do them.

If you're available to do rated BG's and would like to start please post below, and let us know what nights you're available to BG. Also note that rated BG's will not take place on a night that we normally do raids so as to not interfere with our traditional raiding schedule.

If you do sign up, you will be expected to be there, or at least let us know in advance if you cannot make it. You will need PVP gear, and a viable PVP spec in order to do these.

You know i have to work on getting the PvP gear i need, but i'm in and am pretty much available any time ....

/pokes head in

If you all are ever short a disc priest I would be happy to go on Ozi.

Currently he has 3900 resilience... PVP is all he does heh.

/unpokes head

We're looking to start these on Thursday nights, which is not a raid night. We will keep with the raiding start times of 6 server time; this gives us 9 days to get geared in PVP gear and start working together which a lot of us have been doing.

uh~ Thursday night... that would be Friday morning for me lol. If I wanted to do anything with the rest of the guild, it would have to be Friday or Saturday nights. Other times, I log on and see about 2 people in the guild due to time zone differences @_@

Back