Reactivation

Nazereth

hey guys, I'm reactivating my account to check out the new changes. Are we all still on the same server or did we move?

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw Grims sticky on the official server change to The Bastion.

Last edited:
I'll try to get online tonight if someone else doesn't get to you first. Will you be on as Nazereth or did you have to change your name? I'll try to get on between 6pm & 7pm MDT.

Yeah, keep an eye out any of us can invite you. BTW I have a new toon that needs a guild invite. I haven't see anyone else on what I've been playing.

Also Naz, several of us have characters on the Harbenger. High population PvE server we used when Shadows died. We don't have an official chapter there, but Aleron and I belong to Infernal Knights. If you're interested look us up.

All my toons were able to keep their names, so add Nazereth to your friends list in case you happen to see me pop up online. Thanks!

Sorry I wasn't able to get on earlier. What are your other toon's names? I have Nazereth added to my friend's list. I'm usually on The Bastion as Alerron. My alts are Maulkepi and Mik'hail. I'll head back over to The Harbinger. You can message me on steam or xfire (see sig) if you get on tonight and need an invite.

If any of you haven't gotten those characters into the guild by Saturday, post here and I'll try to find a time to catch you online and ginvite them. I have a deadline tomorrow that's been keeping me busy, so I won't be available until then.

Yeah I haven't seen anyone online in awhile... I've been playing my Bounty Hunter, Proverbs. So if you see him online shoot me an invite

Back