Redeemed 2014

I have a healer and a tank, so heroics are instaqueue, is treasure hunting a better or just a different option?

I don't know what drops in heroics, but I'm willing to bet it isn't 535 level gear. Timeless Isle would probably be your best bet, if you can find some rare monsters and not get ganked. What you want to do is save up Timeless Coins, and then use them in the cave with the Hozen and all the treasure chests. It's a gamble, but a Burden of Eternity (535 item) costs 50,000 Timeless Coins. For comparison, I took 50,000 Timeless Coins into that cave and used them all. I got 3-4 Burdens, a companion pet, and literally dozens of the 496 tokens. I never bought a Burden from the vendor after that - I always spent my coins in that cave.

Here's more info than you will ever need to know about the Isle:

Timeless Isle Guide

Last edited:
Originally Posted by FiremanThul
I have a healer and a tank, so heroics are instaqueue, is treasure hunting a better or just a different option?

Yeah, I think the gear on the Isle is better. I remember the gear that I brought with points from Hs was slightly lower than the Isle stuff. Hs is still a good way to fill in missing pieces though (ie - never get a trinket from the Isle, so u can just buy a trinket from the points vendor).

For comparison, I took 50,000 Timeless Coins into that cave and used them all. I got 3-4 Burdens, a companion pet, and literally dozens of the 496 tokens. I never bought a Burden from the vendor after that - I always spent my coins in that cave.
Reading through all this talk of high-level gear is rewarded. Now, how about a screenshot of that companion pet? (You know where my priorities lie.)

Are you at all considering a new server for the new xpac? We all get a free 90 anyways. I say make it Thrall since your the leader and established there. Stonemaul is beyond dead and it's depressing to play there. Plus it's PvP and that's such a limited player base.

Last edited:
Are you at all considering a new server for the new xpac? We all get a free 90 anyways. I say make it Thrall since your the leader and established there. Stonemaul is beyond dead and it's depressing to play there. Plus it's PvP and that's such a limited player base.

It would be an option if transfers were free. I don't feel that requiring people to pay $25 just to keep one character in the guild is an option. Some people have several alts in the guild, and that could potentially cost some people up to $275. My presence on Thrall is horde anyway, so for that to matter you'd have to add faction transfer fees as well.

I'm personally hoping they merge our server again, ideally with an alliance-heavy one.

I have like 5 90s on Stonemaul. Last guild I did a server transfer with died shortly after, if that happens I won't be going, but looking for another guild.

Stonemaul is more alive than I've seen in a very very long time, and arguably more so than the days of WotLK thanks to the merges and CRZ. I see ally/horde pretty much everywhere now, which is nice and keeps me on my toes. (as an aside, I really don't comprehend PvE. I'd have quit a long time ago if I ever tried to do it, because otherwise the grind is just to boring without some gankage/being ganked to break up the monotony.) Also there's no way I'm xfering a minimum of 6 characters off to another server. My poor mage has been Faction changed, Race changed, and gender changed over the course of three server transfers. I'm done, and am going to live or die by Stonemaul (with one alt on horde Wyrmrest to appease the gf). :p

It may be more alive then ever but the population is still rather low.

I do like the pvp aspect to leveling myself but most my friends hate it so u go where they do.

Last edited:
It may be more alive then ever but the population is still pathetic.

I do like the pvp aspect to leveling myself but most my friends hate it so u go where they do.

Korgath > Crushridge > Dunemaul > Stonemaul following friends around as they quit and I join others. Now I've been playing so long consecutively that the people who come back join me on my server whether they like PvP or not. I definitely understand the feeling though.

Flame is your horde guild pretty active? I love my toons but the lack of redeemed activity can be a bummer. Maybe I could make an alt over there..

Flame is your horde guild pretty active? I love my toons but the lack of redeemed activity can be a bummer. Maybe I could make an alt over there..

It's not very social. I went to that server with a friend, and happened to see this guild that raided during the day, which is perfect for me right now. Very unusual to find, so I was pretty lucky. Outside of my raid team a few hours a week, I don't see much activity, and try and spend the rest of my time in Redeemed.

Back