Redeemed is amazing and I have the skunk to prove it

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member

I am very pleased to report that I acquired my 50th companion pet, the "Shop Smart, Shop Pet...Smart" achievement, and the Reeking Pet Carrier last night. Thanks to abundant generosity of my fellow guild members, I have completed my objective of collecting 50 companion pets and a tiny digital skunk.

Yes, that's right. My level 22 Hunter now has 51 companion pets, including Stinker.

A big thank you and /hug to everyone who indulged my bizarre Pokemon-esque mission. It is no exaggeration to say that it would have been entirely impossible without help from my guildies. This achievement is a testament to the helpfulness and friendliness of Redeemed members.

Special thanks to Flamethrower (a.k.a. Marinus) for giving some very valuable companion pets, to Brootis for the excellent gift of a Pandaren Monk, to Samboe for the gift of a Razormaw Hatchling, to those members that purchased companion pets in areas I can't access (due to level restrictions or lack of expansion packs), and to those members that toted me around Azeroth on my quest.

On a related note, I fished a Sea Pony (< 1% drop rate) from a secret cave off Darkmoon Island for my 50th companion pet. I was probably approaching 150-175 casts when I decided to give it a few more tries then head to bed. Just as I was preparing to quit, I got the Sea Pony!

After (loudly) celebrating my catch and collecting Stinker from my mailbox, I logged in with an alt that is stationed immediately behind Lil Timmy's spawn point in Stormwind to watch him take 3 steps then de-spawn. I couldn't help but think that neither getting the Sea Pony nor watching Lil Timmy de-spawn less than 3 seconds after I logged in was coincidental.

Last edited:

I am very pleased to report that I acquired my 50th companion pet, the "Shop Smart, Shop Pet...Smart" achievement, and the Reeking Pet Carrier last night. Thanks to abundant generosity of my fellow guild members, I have completed my objective of collecting 50 companion pets and a tiny digital skunk.

Yes, that's right. My level 22 Hunter now has 51 companion pets, including Stinker.

A big thank you and /hug to everyone who indulged my bizarre Pokemon-esque mission. It is no exaggeration to say that it would have been entirely impossible without help from my guildies. This achievement is a testament to the helpfulness and friendliness of Redeemed members.

Special thanks to Flamethrower (a.k.a. Marinus) for giving some very valuable companion pets, to Brootis for the excellent gift of a Pandaren Monk, to Samboe for the gift of a Razormaw Hatchling, to those members that purchased companion pets in areas I can't access (due to level restrictions or lack of expansion packs), and to those members that toted me around Azeroth on my quest.

On a related note, I fished a Sea Pony (< 1% drop rate) from a secret cave off Darkmoon Island for my 50th companion pet. I was probably approaching 150-175 casts when I decided to give it a few more tries then head to bed. Just as I was preparing to quit, I got the Sea Pony!

After (loudly) celebrating my catch and collecting Stinker from my mailbox, I logged in with an alt that is stationed immediately behind Lil Timmy's spawn point in Stormwind to watch him take 3 steps then de-spawn. I couldn't help but think that neither getting the Sea Pony nor watching Lil Timmy de-spawn less than 3 seconds after I logged in was coincidental.

Woot! Grats!

Back