Reduced playtime

Proudfoot

Just wanted to let you guys know that Saturday was basically my last day playing WoW full time. I'm separating from the AF in 2 months and I haven't found a job yet. I needed to force myself to start taking my job hunt seriously and so I'll be cutting back to 1 day a week (IF I make some good progress/leads that week). Pray for me and my family that I'd be able to find something that will provide for us in the coming years. I'm in the IT field.

The day I play will probably be a Monday or a Friday since those are my "game nights" currently. I know these are raid nights and I've chosen it for specifically this reason. Raiding is what I love to do in WoW and I'll show up as prepared as I can. I won't have any time during the week to farm heroics or mats for gear so if it's decided that my gear isn't up to the task I'll spend those nights doing just that. I don't want to hold anyone back from progression and I would love to join you if you'll have me.

Gool luck on the job hunt! I hope you find something fast so you can get back to playing. Keep an eye out for a job for me while you are at it.

Personally, I think you oughtta stay in and get a good retirement... j/k!

God will bless you in your efforts and he has something for ya!

I'm thinking Toadpipe is the real reason behind the reduced play time...its only 73 o_O

lolz!!! Just ribbing ya

yeah my dad retired from the AF i think 2 years ago now and it was really hard for him to get use to the idea of not having a job... there's a lot of great oppurtinites out there and thanks again for serving our country=)

Proudfoot. ... you are awesome. My wife and I will be praying for you and your family.

Back