REM - high population servers

zebedee

Guildees,

My nephew observed a 5 hour queue wait on Red Eye Mountain last night. Are there any talks of moving to a less populated server? It seems to be out of control now.

Zeb

I have never experienced a wait of more than a couple seconds. I logged on and off a couple times last night without any wait.

Even if you guys could move, would you? It's still early in the game.

I wouldent have a problem with it but I know theres been a few people who put in many hours thus far and am not so sure they would want a move. But am not speeking for anyone but my self. If it was going to happen think it needs to be done soon we already have people in the high teens for rank.

they way moving is set up they clone a server. they make an exact copy of a server to create a new one. Then you can choose to play either the new or old server on your very same toons.

I have not had any wait times for order on REM.

it is a situation we have our eyes on.

My nephew knows that the guild is 'Order'. He seems to fear that the server will continue to grow and I think is leveling somewhere else. I wish I could log in and observe things myself but it'll have to wait a few days....

I have been on and off throughout every day since the server was created and I have not had one queue. If anyone does experience this, please report it here in the forums, so we can keep tabs, but so far I would say this server is an excellent choice and doing well. I would tell him not to worry as any server has the potential of being a high-pop, and REM seems to be doing the best of all the CE servers.

Yeah, never seen a wait time, and i've logged more play time than just about anyone else to date... But i've heard unconfirmed rumors the destro side has had queues of up to 500 people!

When you get booted, it shows the server list agin and I"ve seen Destro queues over 200.

What's really odd is that (at least in tier 1) we're owning them in nearly every scenario and over RvR encounter I've seen. There are a few good groups, but not many.

What's really odd is that (at least in tier 1) we're owning them in nearly every scenario and over RvR encounter I've seen. There are a few good groups, but not many.

I'm attributing our wins to the great Redeemed folks we've been running with. :)

bah, forgot to add the last part of what I was thinking - we can't be owning them due to superior numbers (ie, in RvR, it should be relatively close)

I thought you were going to go find your family?

Besides, keep raid this week. Woots!

On a side note, someone in the alliance asked how we were going to handle which guild got to claim the keep. Unfortunately, I was in a scenario at the time and didn't see the response. Has there been any thoughts on this?

Back