Request for Re-admittance

Zephyrulk

Hello Everyone,

I don't know if you guys remember me - I had applied and have been accepted (invited even) to the guild. In my case, I was in Spirit of Elisha. But between now and back then, I let one of my friends have a character on my account. He didn't know about the Christian guild at the time and he switched guilds on me. He doesn't play much on it anymore and since then I have informed him about the Christian guild. I am currently in my own guild (haha with no members - just for AB purposes), but I'd like to join back up with one of the Christian guilds in the alliance with SoE and SOE. I don't believe much has changed from my application (I don't know how deep it is in the threads - the request to initially join), so that brings me back to my purpose here.

Would it be possible to get a reinvite?

My two main characters are:
Zephy The Samsonite (20WAR)
Friend Of Bambi (20RNG)

If it is possible to get a reinvite, plz reply on this thread. I don't want to trash my solo-guild until I get an answer from y'all.

Thanks for your time and God Bless!

Not a problem Zeph. I think your case might warrent a special thread. I see no problem with reinviting you. As long as your friend either A) Does not play on your account anymore or B) Won't cause problems if/when he is on. If you can guarentee that then all it takes is 30 seconds. Also if you still know your ToJ name or if you have re-joined ToJ that would be lovely as well.
But its not a problem to reinvite you back again.
Idk how recently you were in SOE, but your Forum name seems vaugly familiar.

In any event, its good to see you back on! =D

~stc

My friend won't cause any problems, he's a strong Christian and has been a good godly friend of mine for a long time.

My ToJ name is Zephyrulk I believe.

Back