Requesting more Prayer, especially for my mom.

Grodester

Well despite my moms wishes I have thought hard, and I realized that what I really want to do is join wrestling again, even though it did give me all these complications. I have not yet told her, but I know when I do she will get a little depressed, so I ask that you guys pray that:

1. I am ok enough to get cleared for wrestling

2. My mom does not go in depression.

Thankyou, and I have learend my lesson not to starve myself lol.

The amount of stress put on people who wrestle to "make weight" is terrible. But if you keep it clear in your mind and in your heart and lean on those around you for support you should be just fine. I will have you in my prayers.

I think you should try to convince your mom how important it is to you. Hopefully you can show her and she will give her blessing. If not, you're treading some interesting ground.

Deuteronomy 5:16 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

16 "Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God has commanded you, so that you may live long and that it may go well with you in the land the LORD your God is giving you.

As a Mom...

I will pray for you and your mom. A thought that might help is open communication about limits and when not to exceed them. If you both are watching your work outs and matches to make sure you haven't done stuff beyond what you should, it might make both of you feel better. This season might be a bit off, slower or not as daring, but it should build you up for a grand next season.

May God be with you both in your daily lives.

Back