Resignation as Officer

Kyle-Kristeen

Heya fellow Redeemed members!

Just wanted to let yall in on why I decided to step down as officer. This year is my senior year, so of course there are a lot of things I am involved in currently. Unfortunately along with it being my senior year, I am also taking dual credit classes (I will be starting college as a sophomore! wewt!) So that is a very overwhelming subject in itself! Anyway, I thought I could commit 3 months as an officer and unfortunately that end of the bargain came up short due to my eventful schedule and my current activities needing more of me.

I hope that I did a good job as officer! And I hope you all understand why I chose to step down. I am the type of person who gives a 110% with everything that I do... with that being said, if I cant fulfill that quota for any reason, then something needs to be done. I have been praying about this a lot, and this seemed to be the best choice, this way somebody else who can commit a little better than I can at this time can take my position.

Don't get me wrong, I love serving Redeemed as an officer, and I hope that once my RL calms down a bit, that I will be able to serve once more! This has been a great opportunity for me and I have been able to help out a lot! I'm sure most of you understand my reasoning for stepping down, and I would like to thank all of the officer team right now for making my experience a great one as officer!

Hopefully I will be able to serve again in the near future!

Love you all,
Kyle!

smells like a conspiracy! j/k

Senior year is good times. Do your best for the glory of God! Enjoy it. :)

Have a good time in highschool... because when you get into college you'll really be hurting for play time.

<Starts to laugh uncontrollably...>

/agree, support your decision. enjoy high school while your young, wow will be here but HS only comes around once!

Back