Restrictions, rules, laws for being a Christian.

i gave you the reference but you did not open your eyes to it.
So one more time for you:The Acts 10:15
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA. AMEN

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Oct. 20 2003,11:40)]It iS true THAT ALL GOOD WORDS THEREIN INSPIRED BY GOd, but unfortunately, men like mrpop have NOT been educated by THE HOLY SPIRIT to have the gift of ASSEMBLY.
Means you mrpop do not know how it all fits together.
i do not suffer so as you.
THANKYOU YESHUA THE LORD. AMEN
i am nothing0
I was educated by the word of God. And given words to say by the Holy Spirit. I do not suffer and you have no basis of which to mock my knowledge of the Bible. BigJ there is somthing else I would like to say on this but I am still unsure of what the verse meens so untill I figure it out youll have to wait.

Give the verse anyway and we will examine it together.
i am nothing0.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Big J @ Oct. 20 2003,3:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Oct. 19 2003,11:13)]item #7 And now little one you have spouted non-sence.

Thanks for dropping by big j.
Uh, thanks for the references.

Jesus never destroyed the law...he came to fulfill and uphold it.

You're welcome...I think.
I got it figured out now Adelpit. Now BigJ he came to fullfill and uphold the Law. I dont know what you meen by this which is why I am typing this message. Most every law in the Tanakh is still valid today. So we still live by the OT rules except for the sacrifices also I believe in this age we are allowed not to give the death penalty to give them a chance to accept Yeshua.

Works salvation, great concept. Can someone be a murder and still go to heaven?

Murder mean they identify themself with there sin, there identity is not "A christian" it is "A murder". so christ is not the center of there life. Someone who is saved and struggles with killing people (as silly as it sounds) could go to heaven. The funny thing is none of US would ever be able to tell if they are saved or not, simply because we cannot see his heart.

A "Homosexual" identifies themself with there sin, they refuse to accept it is wrong, and ignore the bible. You cannot be a follower of Christ and ignore what he tells you. Now being a Christian who struggles with homosexuality is different. You no longer identify yourself with the sin that has hold of you. You cannot break free of a sin if you use it to identify yourself.

When it is all said and done, it comes down to a heart issue. Also there are no rules because for everyperson the rules are different. it may be a sin for you to kill someone, but then it is my duty to kill that same person. For example, if I was an execusioner by the state, and it was my job to kill someone who was accused of murder, but for you to kill them would be a sin because you have no right to kill them.

If you are looking for rules, try Islam, or Buddism. Our God puts our rules on our heart, and we choose to follow his director or choose not to. There is Never any wway to look at a person or there life and know if they are really saved or not.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (www_rlxc_com @ Oct. 23 2003,8:04)]Works salvation, great concept. Can someone be a murder and still go to heaven?

Murder mean they identify themself with there sin, there identity is not "A christian" it is "A murder". so christ is not the center of there life. Someone who is saved and struggles with killing people (as silly as it sounds) could go to heaven. The funny thing is none of US would ever be able to tell if they are saved or not, simply because we cannot see his heart.

A "Homosexual" identifies themself with there sin, they refuse to accept it is wrong, and ignore the bible. You cannot be a follower of Christ and ignore what he tells you. Now being a Christian who struggles with homosexuality is different. You no longer identify yourself with the sin that has hold of you. You cannot break free of a sin if you use it to identify yourself.

When it is all said and done, it comes down to a heart issue. Also there are no rules because for everyperson the rules are different. it may be a sin for you to kill someone, but then it is my duty to kill that same person. For example, if I was an execusioner by the state, and it was my job to kill someone who was accused of murder, but for you to kill them would be a sin because you have no right to kill them.

If you are looking for rules, try Islam, or Buddism. Our God puts our rules on our heart, and we choose to follow his director or choose not to. There is Never any wway to look at a person or there life and know if they are really saved or not.
You were doing great until you got to the last paragraph. Christ said that not a jot of the Law would ever disappear. We have rules! Now, yes, Christ, in the Sermon of the Mount, said that not only do we have rules, but we also have our hearts and conscience. But having a conscience -- the greater demand -- does not obviate the necessity of obeying the Rules, which is a bear minimum.

And yes, there will still be Sin. Not necessarily, though. Paul was blatantly wrong about everybody being a sinner. Christ does not teach that it is necessary to sin. That we are supposed to Sin is a Satanic Doctrine on its face. But, we all know by the life of Mary of Magdalene that sin can be atoned for through penance. Sin must be payed for. It is the Protestant's contention that Christ paid for it by the Infinite Power of His Blood. It would be wonderful to think so. However! Christ said that we should pick up our crosses and follow him. Every generation has demanded suffering of the Church. It is plain to see that The Mystical Body of Christ in His Church is still being Crucified. Paul said that we are Saved by Christ's Resurrection -- but no, Christ arose again only because it would be impossible for God to Die -- the Dispensation which Christ gave us was through His Suffering on the Cross -- As God in Man He atoned for the Sin of Adam by dying as Adam, and He did Penance for Sin by suffering all the Pain that He suffered. Certainly Christ thereby opened the Gates of Heaven which had previously been shut to Man. The Prodigal Son would be welcomed home after having been barred from Paradise. But the Blood of Christ would not be used as an excuse for Free Sin as Paul would have it.

There have been over a hundred Stigmatics -- those who recieve the 5 Wounds of Christ supernaturally, and who live without food or drink -- sometimes for years. That we still see such suffering is clear proof that every new sin must be atoned for. Christ had enough to do to die for the Sins of the Patriarches and His own Generation. It would be for His Church to do Penance for those they could not persuade to righteousness. And it would be Satan's ambition to both increase the Sin and reduce the Penance, and so he brought us Paul and Protestantism.

Pick up your cross and carry it is very simple but it does not speak of masochism as masochism comes from satan. It just meens get out of your comfort zone and fullfill the work I have for you. It is not a neccesity to sin that is true. However all have sinned you cant show me one person who hasent besides Yeshua himself and that was only because his spirit was so powerfull.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Oct. 23 2003,5:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Big J @ Oct. 20 2003,3:50)]Jesus never destroyed the law...he came to fulfill and uphold it.

I got it figured out now Adelpit. Now BigJ he came to fullfill and uphold the Law. I dont know what you meen by this which is why I am typing this message. Most every law in the Tanakh is still valid today. So we still live by the OT rules except for the sacrifices also I believe in this age we are allowed not to give the death penalty to give them a chance to accept Yeshua.
Jesus and the law:

Matthew 5
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

I am curious where the not allowing the death penalty comes from.
smile.gif

The way I see it, either we are still under the law, we are no longer under the law, or we are under part of the law. The latter two need an explaination (especially the last one...because it seems arbitrary as to what is and what isn't enforced.)

Paul was wrong, for all have not sinned, intersting. A good old passage in the bible brings me to 1 John, "for if anyone says he is without sin he is a LIER and the truth is not in him" that is like chapter 2 or 3, I think 2

You show me someone who says they are without sin, or are not a sinner, and I will show you someone who has a PRIDE issue, and thus, is sinning.

I feel we should establish some ground rules, CCGR does not want us character assasinating, so let us create a standard for this forum. Does this forum, beleive the bible is true, or does it not? I would like to see CCGR`s responds, because maybe I am assuming something that is not true, but I am continuing on as though this forum, and its moderators concider the bible as being TRUE, and that it is a MAJOR issue.(as stated on the main page, agree on the majors, tolorate the minors..... )

Would you like to throw out the New Testament? Paul wrote almost all of the new testament, to say "Paul was plainly wrong" shows that the bible is not a God ordained book, but just another of many books written by Godly men to explain what God wants for us. In your opinion the bible has as much weight as some of your own writting, or your own writting might actually be MORE accurate than our bible.

I would say anyone who says the bible is flawwed, and that they can "correct it" is a cult leader. Like Mormons and Jehova witnesses, and should be treated like a cult leader. Should be rebuked and known threwout the board that it is that way.

CCGR, you have read many posts here, and if Leo Volont posts are "christian" or if they are "Cultish" would be your decision, and we would respect the authority of this board.

I think I have presented a pretty good explanation as to why I feel it is cultish. He simply believes the bible to be "another book"

I agree with RLXC the Bible being infallable is a major. We are under part of the law. For instence sacrifices are no longer required for us to be forgiven. Now anyone of us can go boldly before the throne of God and act personally instead of a priest doing it once a year. As far as the death penalty and the Bible. The Bible is certainly for it. However because of the matter of how easily forgivness is to obtain I think we could allow a murderer to serve hard labor for life. On the other hand it takes a long time to be on death row. Death row is a matter that would require alot of thinking. So as of now I cant say whether or not it would be a sin not to kill a killer.

Even though allmost all the laws are still inforce, by Grace they have been lifted(***SET ASIDE***) UNTIL THE FATHER COMES DOWN FROM HEAVEN AT THE END OF THE THOUSAND YEARS AND THEN RE-ESTABLISHES HIS RULE OVER JESUS AND MANKIND.
And so it does not offend GOd that the messianic jew would want to continue in many observances and that the gentiles do NOT yet begin them.
i am nothing0.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And so it does not offend GOd that the messianic jew would want to continue in many observances and that the gentiles do NOT yet begin them
There is nothing wrong with a gentile observing these things. After all we were grafted in. I am starting to try to figure out whether we are commanded to or not. So far it is leaning toward yes. No more ham?
sad.gif

it is not offensive if you want to go to observe, some of those things, but as i am ever mindfull of Revelation 2:9, i do not ever say i am jew and neither do i pretend i am jew.
i am gentile come to defend the jew.
it will be done on one single day.
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA.AMEN
And tell me how did you find the compromise concerning Timothy?
i offered it especially for you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adelpit346 @ Oct. 23 2003,10:18)]it is not offensive if you want to go to observe, some of those things, but as i am ever mindfull of Revelation 2:9, i do not ever say i am jew and neither do i pretend i am jew.
i am gentile come to defend the jew.
it will be done on one single day.
i am nothing0.
JESUS IS THE LORD1PRAISE THE LORD1THE LORD YESHUA.AMEN
And tell me how did you find the compromise concerning Timothy?
i offered it especially for you.
I agree with you on this. I dident find anything you wrote on Timothy?

IT is a post entitled "i shall by the Holy Ghost..", about five posts down.

HOPEfully it will agree with you.
i am nothing0.

Back