Revelations

tjguitarz

Hey everyone,

I am not sure why, but I feel like God is tugging at my heart to lead a little Bible study here at CGA on Revelations. Most of the study is already written by my small group leader. She led me and 5ish other people through the entire book, using resources that are biblically supported (I’ll have a list). I will probably add a few notes from myself, and I am hoping for a lot of notes from you more mature ladies and gentleman out there. Right now (as with many other things before, such as the Men’s Forums) I am just trying to gauge everyone’s thoughts and interests. I’d like to start it within the next 3 weeks.

Let me know what you think,

TJ

The Revelation is a great study, especially when it is done along with Daniel and Matthew 24 & 25. Bible Prophecy is one of my favorite subjects.

Depending on the night(s) of the week and format I might be able to participate.

Cory

I don't do the teamspeak or anything like that. I was thinking more along a good "article" for you to read. The original ones my small group leader wrote were "fill in the blank." If you guys want, I could throw it together like that. And of course, it would be led into by prayer.

Heh, I don't really have an outline yet. I need to get the material from my leader first. Once I do, I'll post an example here.

Can we keep this in PM first pls? It is nothing personal, but I just want to make sure we are good to go before anything is posted publically. This would be for all Bible Studies, which is why I am posting this publically instead of a PM.

A good general rule of thumb is to send me a PM with your ideas/outline and we can take it from there. I am always looking for good Bible study ideas, but I approach cautiously to make sure that members are being led in the correct direction.

Gen

The Revelation is a great study, especially when it is done along with Daniel and Matthew 24 & 25. Bible Prophecy is one of my favorite subjects.

Depending on the night(s) of the week and format I might be able to participate.

Cory

And Ezekiel 37-39 :)

I'm probably tapped out as far as attending studies, but I'd love to have more to read on the subject. Great idea, bro.

I'm going to be meeting with my small group leader (hopefully) this Sunday. I should have all my information by then. Then, I'll PM Genesis1315 and hopefully get started!

I'm also hoping to use this as a 'fine tuning' for when I go back to school in April. I think this would be a great study to do with my college guys.

Back