RIP

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
Rizz Will not be returning to ToJ, we will miss you brother, may God bless all your future endevors.

Yeah, he will be surely missed by us all, a special love goes out to you from us down here in Dville. (myself, myles, and killa_s).

I am deeply saddened by his departure and I will greatly miss his presence here. Rizz is an exceptional person, one whom I would be glad to call my friend indeed!

My prayers go out to you Rizz and may God bless you in all that you do, and the lifes that you touch. May your investment in the Lord be returned to you many times over!

Your brother in Christ,
Cory

Last edited:
Thanks

Thankyou all for your support. I had already made a last post but i thought it would be only proper to let you guys in on whats going on!

I took a 1 month hiatus from ToJ as many know. During that time God moved my direction and what was in my heart for him. In essence i have stopped gaming. But i had long before i went on hiatus. For me ToJ and CGA was ministry and stuff i was doing for God. So it was up to him to move me from it, and he did.

I cant go into the stuff thats ahead of me as most of it is still in the embryonic stage. But its gonna be all good. I will totally miss you guys here and i will pop by every so often to say hi etc.. I will try to keep my messengers on whenever i am at my pc. My rizz@cgalliance.org email is staying (thanks tekkor) so you can reach me on that. Also keep an eye on my weblog (link below) for my rantings and whats going on in my life.

So there ya go. In leaving I bless this community, and i know God has his hand on it. But my time serving it has passed for now. Its been great and i have grown incredibly here. Through the input of all you guys and the stuff we have done. From when i first came and it was basically a CS/SC clan with minimal direction, to the huge multi-faceted community it is now.

I have met a lot of people i would classify as close friends. I dont need to name you. You will always be with me. I am always there if you want to chat. If you cant reach me on messenger then im sure you can get hold of me somehow. Though by phone will cost you a weeks wages!

God bless, always stand for whats right, even if you stand alone.
Andy "Rizz" Johnson

Back