Rising costs

I am annoyed about the BioFuel, wasting food for gas. Water for gas, that is a good idea.

Truth is, the corn they make ethanol with isn't edible, it replaces the edible corn crop. Cows bred for beef eat edible type corn too, and their food is going on a shortage too.

Water for gas is a reality according to something I heard recently... an engine that seperates the hydrogen out of the water, and I didn't hear this, but I imagine the exhaust must be oxygen then?

If you can, try to get Perry Stone's talk at River of Life Church on Sunday morning, 01June2008... I'm pretty sure that's where I heard it all.

I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, destroy your livestock, and make you few in number;
and your highways shall be desolate.
Leviticus 26:22

News Flash: Zoo animals going crazy? Any cars parked for lack of fuel?

Truth is, the corn they make ethanol with isn't edible, it replaces the edible corn crop. Cows bred for beef eat edible type corn too, and their food is going on a shortage too.

Water for gas is a reality according to something I heard recently... an engine that seperates the hydrogen out of the water, and I didn't hear this, but I imagine the exhaust must be oxygen then?

If you can, try to get Perry Stone's talk at River of Life Church on Sunday morning, 01June2008... I'm pretty sure that's where I heard it all.

I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, destroy your livestock, and make you few in number;
and your highways shall be desolate.
Leviticus 26:22

You have to realize that their is limited land to grow on. A farmer will choose to grow the subsidized plant over one that will barely turn a profit any day. Government regulation is too heavy handed to work properly. While some things MAY work, they always have negative side effects and get abused by those with the power (A huge portion of farm subsidies go to people in new york city, you can highly doubt they are growing crops...). While that corn may not be edible, it is being grown in place of the corn that IS edible which is the reason for the recent price jacks.

Water based engines have been designed before. One guy developed a method that basically inverted the polarity of water molecules, it saws through metal like crazy but you can hold your hand to the stream and not feel a thing. He has a working prototype of a water based engine, dunno if it is the same tech (water is very powerful though, it contains two very violent atoms)

I wonder what these water based engines legal ramifications would be in an area of the country where there is a drought happening...

I heard that our government is having people that use electric cars are not allowed to use on highways because of their slow speed.

The owners say they should make a law that they should drive them in highways.

http://autos.canada.com/green/story.html?id=4ee98d97-93df-48c7-8f5b-10f3dab81db4

I gotta say, it does suck for most of you drivers. But I can't relate, I bus. ;)

Bus isn't time efficient but it sure is cost efficient.

Say, how much does it cost to take a bus for you, Americans, and some of you, Europeans?

Here in BC, it cost $2.50 one zone, $5.00 three zone. And the service goes with all the Bus, SkyTrains and SeaBus.

http://www.translink.bc.ca/Transportation_Services/Fares_Passes/fare_pricing.asp

Unfortunately, 10 years ago, it used to cost $0.75 one zone, $2.25 three zones. :mad:

Last edited:

and your highways shall be desolate. Leviticus 26:22

not according to my corn farmer client. he can just as well sell his edible crop for ethanol as well as for feed or human consumption.

I suppose it could. There are three factors driving the economy right now.

1. Fear (fear of global warming, fear of rising costs, fear of downturns in the economy)
2. The greed for money (the love of money).
3. Control through number 1 or 2 above.

I think its a good recipe for evil to enter through.
to address global warming..it's not scientific..it's actually communism rebranded:
http://www.hescominsoon.com/archives/823

I heard that our government is having people that use electric cars are not allowed to use on highways because of their slow speed.

The owners say they should make a law that they should drive them in highways.

http://autos.canada.com/green/story.html?id=4ee98d97-93df-48c7-8f5b-10f3dab81db4

I gotta say, it does suck for most of you drivers. But I can't relate, I bus. ;)

Bus isn't time efficient but it sure is cost efficient.

Say, how much does it cost to take a bus for you, Americans, and some of you, Europeans?

Here in BC, it cost $2.50 one zone, $5.00 three zone. And the service goes with all the Bus, SkyTrains and SeaBus.

http://www.translink.bc.ca/Transportation_Services/Fares_Passes/fare_pricing.asp

Unfortunately, 10 years ago, it used to cost $0.75 one zone, $2.25 three zones. :mad:
I don't ride a bus - the car I drive gets around 30 mpg, and (not pointing fingers) if anyone thinks Electric cars have to be slow, visit http://www.teslamotors.com. Seriously, do it.

to address global warming..it's not scientific..it's actually communism rebranded:
http://www.hescominsoon.com/archives/823

I like how people say that climate change is not real, and that we shouldn't do anything about it, despite the FACT that exhaust from many industries, cars and the burning of many other things is detrimental to your health.

Even if ( I seriously doubt it) global warming is not real, we should be doing something about the rising cost of fuel. We should seek cheaper, more affordable and replenishable forms of energy, like solar or wind.

I like how people say that climate change is not real, and that we shouldn't do anything about it, despite the FACT that exhaust from many industries, cars and the burning of many other things is detrimental to your health.

Even if ( I seriously doubt it) global warming is not real, we should be doing something about the rising cost of fuel. We should seek cheaper, more affordable and replenishable forms of energy, like solar or wind.

When me and gen build our new house we actually want to be as close to 100% off hte grid as we can. We are going to have solar panels and wind power as well. We'll be on the electrical grid in case everything fails but mostly we'll be sending energy back to the power company(which they have to pay us for).

Global warming is easily dismissed if everybody simply did their share to discharge their custodial responsibility of the planet. Reality is, a few people have to do more then their share because alot of people won't do their share. But thats beyond the scope and context I brought up global warming.

The fear of global warming (warranted or otherwise) is causing a value shift in some aspects of the economy. And people will want to control those who fear it and other will want to control those who could care less.

Control is a huge driving force behind rising costs as well. Those who fear being controlled versus those who fear loosing control

Fear (doesn't have to be global warming, fear of an impending bond market crash or fear of running out of oil), greed and control are the market forces I see at work. They've always been there but not nearly at the forefront as they are now.

When me and gen build our new house we actually want to be as close to 100% off hte grid as we can. We are going to have solar panels and wind power as well. We'll be on the electrical grid in case everything fails but mostly we'll be sending energy back to the power company(which they have to pay us for).
Very nice!

I wish we could have solar panels on our house!

Try having a home owners association. Anything out of the ordinary and they come down like vultures. Some of them complain just as something to do...

Again, thats a big woop. If you are truly worried why would some hooligans stop you? Why wouldn't they support you? Maybe you can control them through guilting them? Media coverage of such conspiracies shut people up in a hurry.

Again, thats a big woop. If you are truly worried why would some hooligans stop you? Why wouldn't they support you? Maybe you can control them through guilting them? Media coverage of such conspiracies shut people up in a hurry.

I don't have an issue with them, but you have to realize that people are simply dumb at times. They attack because they are afraid of being attacked.

Actually, they want control. Control over what you can and can not do. Most likely because they can not control themselves.

Wait a minute...I brought this up as a key economic driving force.

Last edited:
Back