Rock = scorpion king?

I'm not sure I think the whole thing didn't load up.
All I saw was Daredevil, and some instructions.

Did u know Jenifer Garner is in Vancouver filming Electra.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm not sure I think the whole thing didn't load up.
All I saw was Daredevil, and some instructions.

do you even play UT2k4? if you dont understand the screenshot then i think not..
rock.gif

I havent worked out how to record demos yet.. however i know the map and the launch route... it takes me about 10 tries to get a 110 but i can get 80-90 every time...

Demo

As you can see the jump in principle is easy.. its the execution.. lemme know if anyone gets a 120 trying this.. i thought i was gonna get one when i veered left and cleared the temple walls...But it didnt give me anything
sad.gif

I also had a demo where i landed it plum on the rock to the left but i overwrote it in my idiocy.

Weird....I can play the demo, but I can't move to watch it from your position. I have two camera positions, and all I see is a couple of static meshes that are part of the scorpion clearing the top of the temple from one of those positions, but that's it.

Anyone else having problems? (Hint: create a directory called "Demos" in your UT2004 folder, put the file there and then load it up under the Community > Demos menu.)

Yes that's what i viewed. two camera views. the second view camera you can move to get a better angle but you can't move in fast enough to see where he launched from. Rizz. Give us a better view if you can, maybe from your car point of view. I think I was in the right place but wasn't sure , just a 40.
biggrin.gif

On the site with utvote they had a link to a demo record and view mod.. i will try those out and see if i can tart it up a little.

I tried viewing it in ut and in the demoview program from that site... yet its got issues... i couldnt move.. when i replayed it i could move in spec mode but i saw a flying person with no car and it didnt give a daredevil readout.. so i have removed the demo cos it sux.

Heres the jump spec..
map:crossfire..
ramp:central node(8) by the double damage. Stairs with sand on just to the left is a small rock.
method: Goto the little temple with the sphynx in for the runup. You must be hitting 45 mph on the approach. Hit the stairs and onto the rock bearing slight left.. Apply spin and try to clip the rock on takeoff for pitch.

I just got 120 level by hanging left and getting in the dip between the two pillars..

And i have a demo of myself launching that jump and landing on top of one of the pillars.

Back