Runescapers ?

mine is mash102, lol, almost ever name i have is based around mash. I am like lvl 45, and my mining is like lvl 50 and i got a rune pick. But i think that game is soooo boring now, and so bad graphics, it hurts my eyes to look at it.

mine is l33tBen rofl.....i just started like a week ago my overall combat lvl is 20...im excelling in attack, magic and mining

ben, get ur smithing up. what's ur mining lvl? i can almost make steel armor. however, i am barely online, so if u want it, tell me.

yah, and if anyone needs anykind of coal or something, i will make a special visit to the mines for you, i can usually beat everyone there with 50 mining and a rune pik.

well, that's cause,

KINGDOM OF LOATHING > RUNESCAPE! AHAAHAHAHHA! AHAHAHAHAH! AHAHAHHA! AAHHHAHHH!

*and i'm not going to do this, cause KOL really is better:
AHAHHA! AHAAHHA! AHAHA! AHA! AHA! aha! aha! aha... aha.. ahhaaaa... ahhhh.......*

Cool, some people actually play runescape on here. Im probably the only one on here that is hardcore with it though. Im lvl 75 combat and my best non fighting skills have to be mining at lvl 60 and smithing at 49... Its allot of fun to be a paying member of the game. If you need allot of coal, u can call me up since I can access the mining guild. My rs name is megavegeta32

I used to be 'hardcore' with it, but, now i think its the crappiest game ever. i havel ike 50 mining, and only like 40 combat, cus, the combat in the game is boring. swing-let the other person swing-swing-let the other person swing untill you kill them, and it ALL has to do with how many hours you put into the game.

The new farming skill is the most boring skill ever. You have to wait a while to get your farming lvl up. Farming is basically a test of patience, and I know I failed in that. Combat can be fun, especially fighting other players. Its fun watching people shout like its the end of the world when they die.

I know thats another thing that i hate abou that game, there is such a big punishment when you die, so, i usually get crappy gear to bring with me, or just like my addy axe, addy chest plate and leg plate, and thats it. cus, i dont want to lose a bunch of stuff.

Back