S.Y.A.T.P

DrummerGirl

Hey all, just wanna inform you that next wednsday (September 17'th) is S.Y.A.T.P (See you at the pole.) It is a worldwide event where christians gather around they're flag pole at skool around 7:00 A.M And pray for they're skool, teachers, fellow students ect. You might wanna try and find out what ur skool is doing. I'm a homeskooler, but will be going to the local skool.

Dont go to skool? Then pray, pray for those at skool, and pray for the skools.

Homeskool? Then go to the local skool.

All in all this is a GREAT outreach, it's my first year doing it. And I know its gonna be AWSOME.

God bless.

Our First Priority Will be out there praying at the Flag Pole so I will join in with them. Its good to have a student out reach in schools.

I went.

Several people asked me what it was about. It was an alright opportunity to expose them to something involving God, at least. =/

im homeschooled too, but the ppl that were gonna bring me didn't because they assumed i wouldn't want to get up at 6:30

which was theoretically correct
tounge.gif

psh. is that it? our school's SYATP starts at 6:30, and once I get a permit or a ride, thats when I'm goin.

I get up at 5:30 (or 5:45 if I don't feel like getting up) every school day. this early wakeup call comes back to haunt me during 3rd period algebra... it's been a month of school, and so far I only remember two classes in which I have not slept. sometimes I just sorta blank out and its twenty or thirty minutes later, etc. it's all right, though, cuz I play an hour or so of catchup at home.
mad.gif

i go to a private christian school.. and it was sad.. that only 8 of us were there.. and only 3 of us prayed out loud.. 2 of thoes people. was my friend and i.. and its our first yeat in theat school (im in 11th grade.. she is in 10th) and its a christian school.. we need to infect our friends with the truth.. and we need to be shining lights.. to thoes in darkness.. s.y.a.t.p..... could be awesome.. when i went to public school.. we had 30 people... and who cares if you have to get us a lil early.. its glorifiing God.. adn i love it!

I was unable to make it due to the ride problem, but if i get my permit and car :p i will be going.. However, i respected my fellow christians along.. though i had some gossipers around saying "are they jews?" "wow they are jews" "hahaha wat a losers (i ended up getting in fight with that guy.. and yes i won
mad.gif
)" and so on..

Blurgh, well i taught that guy a lesson that christians rock and all that. I sat on him until he said Christian is good, loud and clear to me.. I kinda felt wierd fightin, but at least i made him realize that christians aren't losers. NO!! we roxer. I wish they'd be more respectful to us..

i did go and it was an uplifting expirence.. i was told that usually there were tons of people and that they had food and singing.. that's what i was told bout last year.. but this year only like 15 or so people showed up.. we sung some praise songs and prayed.. but it was uplifting for my day so
smile.gif

i dont think he really thinks we are cool... cuz you sat on him.. he prob thinks we are all psyco(well i am.. but not everyone is
smile.gif
) but yeh.. mayb you should witness to him..about how awesome God is... instead of beating people up

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I wish they'd be more respectful to us..

Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. 13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. 14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

I was unable to make it do to my co-op computer tek job I have for my 1st and 2nd hour, at a completely different school.

Fun waking up at 5:30 in the morning isnt amorph?
*Chuckles then immediately drops dead into a deep sleep*

Actually, u got me wrong. I did try to convince him. I lost my temper when i he called me a F***ed up a**hole... besides that i have a whole list of things he called me. Tought him a lesson he won't forget.. he respects christians now i believe..

Back