Safety on the road

MaxX

This is a request for my personal safety while driving. I nearly had an accident last night, near the bottom of a hill there was a huge patch of ice and my anti-lock brakes kicked in just in time to keep me from hitting a moving SUV. I ask God for protection every time I get into the car, but it would help me feel better if stronger christians were praying as well, even if it's for a couple of seconds. I hope this isn't a too selfish request, but if you do pray, thanks.

Although I do not believe that God listens to certain Christians more then others. I will pray for you Maxx, just know that God listens to everyone no matter how small their prayers are. :)

Last edited:
[toj.cc]phantom said:
Although I do not believe that God listens to certain Christians more then others. I will pray for you Maxx, just know that God listens to everyone no matter how small their prayers are. :)

Amen!
smile.gif

MaxX, I will be keeping you in my prayers.

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
And the peace of God which passeth all understanding; shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4: 6 & 7

I am praying for you Maxx. He wants us to pray and not worry, this brings us peace, and I believe it tells us He hears every prayer.
I knew a preacher, now home with the Lord, that would recite Psalm 121 every time he traveled! This is a comforting chapter that reiterates He will never leave us nor forsake us.

Back