Sanctum of Rall is Full

Jabberwocky

Hi Guys,

My wife and I bought GW2 today and are going to be jumping on tonight. We are interested in joining LoE. I saw on the forums that you guys are on the SoR server. When I log into GW2, that server is "Full". Does that mean we cannot join you on that server?

When I first bought the game it was full. Then I came back in the morning I believe and it said high, so I jumped on and created a character on mine and my wife’s account. So it may just be a timing thing.

Yea, server populations are still bouncing around so you might have picked a bad time to try and get on SoR. I checked a week or two ago and SoR was listed as Medium, so obviously things change quite rapidly from week to week. Since we have been doing well in WvW for the last few weeks people probably have migrated over here to ride the good wave. I'd suggest keep trying and try on "off" hours if you can. Worse comes to worse, if you want to start playing you can pick a server and wait for SoR to have a space open and transfer over for free, the only catch is we don't know how long the free transfers will last, I'd imagine they'd continue throughout 2012 and the beginnings of 2013 as a population spike will most likely occur with Christmas.

Feels like they should be expanding the free transfer CD at this point. Instead of every 24 hours, go to a week, perhaps. Servers should have enough of a reputation for people to be settling in by now.

Back