Satellite Interwebz?

This is lara:p hello all long time no say Hi:p So will we get a reinvite to the guild or do we have to go threw that same process??
Miss ya all
lara

I had hughes satellite and my latency was on average 1,500 and it cost me approx $100 a month and also if it is bad weather or even just extremly cloudy then it would be even worst up to 2,000 or couldn't even get internet so to me satellite isn't worth the money and dial up is just plain to slow or slower, so that is why i haven't been able to play wow for a 1yr and half now, but they keep telling me that dsl is coming to my area in the near future, so iam still bugging the heck out of my cable company and phone company and praying that it will be sometime this year that i can get back to playing wow, because i really do miss the game and also my friends in redeemed.

well dialup latency was 3k last night, phone lines are so old and far away up on the mountain we only get 26k:( Satellite has to be better and at the very least will enable faster downloads as well hehe

Well where, i hope that you enjoy the satellite and it will be slightly quicker than your dial up, i will be interested to hear on how you will like it, so let me know.

hey auggy!! oh and Lara as you now know, i never removed you and where from guild roster cause i knew you'd be back :D

Sunday, Monday, Happy Days.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days.
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days.
The weekend comes,
My cycle hums,
Ready to race to you.

These days are all,
Happy and Free. (Those Happy Days)
These days are all,
Share them with me. (oh baby)
Goodbye grey sky, hello blue.
There's nothing can hold me when I hold you.
Feels so right, it can't be wrong.
Rockin' and rollin' all week long.

Sunday, Monday, Happy Days.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days.
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days.
Saturday, What a day,
Groovin' all week with you.

These days are all,
Share them with me. (Those Happy Days)
These days are all,
Happy and Free. (oh baby)
These Happy Days are your's and mine.
These Happy Days are your's and mine, Happy Days.

My frost mage hasn't had any issues in Northrend...well only because all I've done in Northrend is fish on Gnim.

Back