Saturday Feb 12 Event - ???

That's my intention... Speaking of which (for those who have done recent clears): I seem to wipe at Bone Pits every time I've been since the addition of the skeletons and white terrorwebs. Any insight for clearing this? I've seen where perma is used in some form to glitch one group near a wall while the spirits walk, but is there a working "legitimate" way to do it?

That's my intention... Speaking of which (for those who have done recent clears): I seem to wipe at Bone Pits every time I've been since the addition of the skeletons and white terrorwebs. Any insight for clearing this? I've seen where perma is used in some form to glitch one group near a wall while the spirits walk, but is there a working "legitimate" way to do it?

Kill 'em quickly. On a more helpful note, IIRC... the skeletons come from the back (where the hill is). Seems it would be very easy to keep the terrorwebs at bay in the "front" (near the bridge you pass over on your way in) with your tank.
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Imprisoned_Spirits

11th is fri.. 12 is today.. anyway i have a 2 man UW team.. but i need to concur it with my necro for HOM. i was also gonna suggest Rotscale.

Back