Saturday Group & Campaign night

Zephyr

Hello brothers and sisters, the management has decided to start up a new night for members to group up and help you advance your characters!

I'm sure everyone of us has at one point or another had two, three or more of the [Group] Quests sitting in your quest log taking up valuable space;
or have had some of the Campaign missions holding you back because you can't find a group going.
That's what your fellow legion mates are here for and one of the reasons we band together, to do the harder things like this.

This thread will be open for any member to post a Campaign mission or [Group] quest that they need doing.
We would like to fill this thread up with quests that need to be done and we'll try to start at the lowest level and work our way up. Hopefully picking up more members that need the same thing along the way without too much needless repetition.
It doesn't matter if it is a lvl 16 Campaign or a lvl 36 [Group], list it! We would Love to help you!

Due to some Campaigns that require a lot of running from place to place, we will start our Saturday night grouping a little bit earlier to get as much done as possible.
We will start at 8pm Eastern.

NOTE:
Please be aware that you may have some high level characters come help you and this could reduce the XP you would receive per mob, in order to complete the quest.
Please state in your post if this is a concern of yours.

I'm in

I have Clear (50 Sin), Sweetvictor (37 SM), Lynetta (28 Temp)and Saskatoon (25 Cleric) available to help or participate any way the Legion wants.
See you Saturday night!

you can count me in as well. Faddajoe is my up and commig cleric but i also have a 47 ranger sherwood (not currently in legion) who can help out to.

Have only done steel rake once and have many quests for that run so would love to help out. I mostly quest solo so please feel free to ask any time if you need a group and as long as i'm not in the middle of anyting i would love to come along.

Disregard what I posted earlier about the XP being reduced if you have a high-level mentor with you. My 36 Sorc was getting great XP (~200k) grouping with Rick and Shawn as they did their Lephy quests in Eltnen.

My sorc is 37 now and I'd love to knock off the rest of the Eltnen campaign quests. I think I'm on Keeper of the Kaiden Key where I have to find the orders then get the key from one of the Kalabar bosses. I would also like to do Korumonerk In Danger so I can get the speed boots. I think I have enough Krall Molars. :)

I need the side quests for Faddaben and i need some of the side quests and the main quest for sherwood 48 ranger.

I still have Brigadier Indratu to do. I have no port so I guess we'd either have to fight our way through or use a rift to get there. Anyone else still have that one?

Some of us did it a couple of months ago and we had to fight our way through. I'm sure there's a few others that are getting to the point where they need to do it. I'm trying to level up my Sorc, but he's only level 38, and I just started the Heiron campaign quests, so it'll be a little while before I can do Indratu with him. I'm sure between Andrew, Jason, Rick and me we can get an Indratu run going.

Back