Saturday October 15th, 2011

cgdoc519

Christian Gamers Alliance Staff Manager
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6-7

It's amazing what God can do through our pain. Notice how verse 6 reads. God is telling us not to be anxious about anything but through prayer and petition (while maintaining thanksgiving to God) bring our requests to Him. Then see how we roll in to the next verse? And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guard our hearts and our minds! Are you hurting? Bring it to God through prayer and petition, but not only that never forget to thank God Almighty for the things he has blessed us with. Then he will give us peace. The kind of peace that others (non Christians) would say "Huh? How can you be so calm!?"

Because I am the child of the one who stood before time. I am in this world, but not of it. My citizenship is in Heaven with my Father and he keeps me.

Back