Saying Hi and Merry Christmas

SlavidZee

Howdy all, just offering a belated merry Christmas to you all. It's been so long since I've stopped playing the game, but I miss everyone I've had the pleasure of doing dungeons/group quests/battlegrounds with.

How is everyone doing? Are our ranks still swelling with new and eager warriors? How is ICC?

I'd be thrilled to hear anything :c)

Hey Dave, good to see you. I'm on a week break and loving the 3.3 patch. The dungeon Finder is keeping many of us busy. Easy way to get a full T9 set with everything dropping triumph badges. We have been in ICC 10 man a few times. We are working on taking the second boss down. hope all is well with you and stop in on TS sometime.

Merry Christmas! It's almost time to say Happy New Year too!

I'm not quite sure on when it was that you stopped playing, as I was on the horde side for quite a long time, but I have to say a lot of people are saying that the new dungeon finder is a great new feature. Being able to group with people on different realms is amazing. I have heard that the wait time for dps is a bit longer than it should be, sometimes upwards of 15 minutes, but it is still MUCH shorter than what it was before.

The buzz about Cataclysm also has many people looking forward to next year and trying to earn the "old world" achievements as most of them will either be gone or turned into Feats Of Strength. While I've been leveling up Traumatize, I've never seen so many lvl 80 characters in the old zones. It's nothing overwealming, but it's still a bit shocking.

Hope everything is going well. Will you be joining us again at all in the future?

Take care and God bless

- Chris (Reason, Reasonable, Hellswinter)

I just might show up again. I've heard stories of how accessible ICC is to typical level 80s players. It sounds like it could actually be fun. Plus it seems Cataclysm may make for a much funner game, and could encourage me to spend time leveling my alts.

Back