SC2... again.

silverleaf

Was wondering if anyone's interested in sc2 again, now that HOTS is near. Maybe, just maybe, enough features will be added to sustain a dedicated modding community, and then we can have hopes of reestablishing the chapter... I still don't know how it died, wasn't very active and still not.

I may even take up modding again.

To all others, just an old member dropping in to ask how's things going.

Last edited:
Hey silver,

The chapter's been pretty active the last two months; maybe we're just not catching you when you log on. I suggest adding the most active people you see on the forums, and log into teamspeak when you get on because we occasionally meet there while playing. We play ladders and customs mostly :)

I'll be waiting for a sale on Heart of the Swarm unless the "chapter" (read: expansion pack) costs $40 or less AND Blizzard fixes Zerg.

It's going to be $40. Zerg is OP already. :)

It's going to be $40. Zerg is OP already. :)
Maybe in the hands of Korean robots, but for those of us who can't spend 12 hours a day practicing to get our APM over 9000, Zerg is broken.

When I go back to school in a couple weeks I'm sure I'll be on it with some of my buddies every now and again

well zerg is going to be crazy good in the right hands if you can control each and every single unit anyway. Doesn't need a buff there, but some tools to decrease microing will be nice...

well zerg is going to be crazy good in the right hands if you can control each and every single unit anyway. Doesn't need a buff there, but some tools to decrease microing will be nice...
Agreed.

Forget about airdropping a MULE or miss that Chrono Boost? Unfortunate. Skip a Spawn Larvae at the wrong time (which is pretty much ANY time)? Catastrophic.

Zerg is just way more unforgiving than the other races.

Back