On a cliff overlooking a village
A doorway that appeared out of solid rock
A photo in the sewers
Flowering trees
Hanging laundry
Chandelier in town
Circle of arches
Tiki-style stone heads

Scavenger hunt is over and there will be no pictures to post as there were only two competitors who actually stayed long enough to compete. so they won by default.

Rho

:( sry i couldnt come. i wish i could. what did they win?? oh and congrats to those two!

sorry was in bed, almost done with strep

Both of them won: 1 black dye, 1 perfect "strength and honor" inscription (15% damg when health is over 50%), 2 lockpicks, 2 phantom keys (for the underworld run that didn't happen ether lol),and 4 gold hero scrolls.

Now aren't you even more sorry you weren't there?

Both of them won: 1 black dye, 1 perfect "strength and honor" inscription (15% damg when health is over 50%), 2 lockpicks, 2 phantom keys (for the underworld run that didn't happen ether lol),and 4 gold hero scrolls.

Now aren't you even more sorry you weren't there?

... yes >.>

Sorry I missed the event. It was just too pretty of a day. But I think this is an awesome idea. With all the items, perhaps we could extend it over a week. I'd be willing to donate prizes (I have a tab of "green" in my storage, along with scrolls, etc.)

Lucky people who got to play! Can you believe the computers in the University of Alabama don't have Guild Wars installed?

I know. Isn't it shocking?

Back